Keta Kranks ORDERS CLOSED

Started by Keta, January 31, 2017, 07:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Change mine to a Solid 2. I prefer the short handles and single hole

Keta

Quote from: JRD on January 31, 2017, 11:15:18 PM

"What is short?"    The 2 hole is 4.5" overall  from end to center od first hole is 3.4", center of second hole is 4.15".  I have a drawing for a handle arm that is 1 hole with the end to center length of 3.4".
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Keta

Ok, as of now I have enough requests to order a 12"x12" sheet of 15-5 SS.  I will order the material next Wednesday when my SS check arrives.

I will PM each of you and make sure I cut what you want.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

handi2

Lee 4 for me please.

Keith

You drag knob should be showing up today.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Keta

Quote from: handi2 on January 31, 2017, 11:50:34 PM
Lee 4 for me please.

Keith

You drag knob should be showing up today.

Our mail takes one more day, it should be here Wednesday.

Mark Twain

day0ne

David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

JRD

Quote from: Keta on January 31, 2017, 11:30:21 PM
Quote from: JRD on January 31, 2017, 11:15:18 PM

"What is short?"    The 2 hole is 4.5" overall  from end to center od first hole is 3.4", center of second hole is 4.15".  I have a drawing for a handle arm that is 1 hole with the end to center length of 3.4".

I would like two of the the single hole.  The original post asked "Larger or smaller arm?" I assumed that meant longer or shorter.  Thanks for making these.

Keta

Quote from: JRD on February 02, 2017, 04:31:08 AM

"What is short?"    The 2 hole is 4.5" overall  from end to center od first hole is 3.4", center of second hole is 4.15".  I have a drawing for a handle arm that is 1 hole with the end to center length of 3.4".

I would like two of the the single hole.  The original post asked "Larger or smaller arm?" I assumed that meant longer or shorter.  Thanks for making these.

Sorry I was not clear, I meant Type A (500/112H) and Type C (114H) handle arms.  I am not sure if I can do a Type C with the thickness I am going to order.

https://www.mysticparts.com/PennParts/Handles.aspx

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

Mark Twain

steelfish

Lee, if you are going to do a run for 112h handles then I will take one too
Thats make it one 113h and one 112h
The Baja Guy

Keta

I have enough pre sold to order a 12"x24" sheet and I will be cutting Type A and B, if the material is thick enough I will cut some Type C's.  I can order thicker material if I can sell 15-18 Type C handle arms.

The SS alloy I am ordering is far harder than the 308 and 316 I have been using.

Mark Twain

bill19803

Lee
Ill  take  3   for   113h   two  hole   preferably

JRD

Quote from: Keta on February 02, 2017, 05:02:01 AM
Quote from: JRD on February 02, 2017, 04:31:08 AM

"What is short?"    The 2 hole is 4.5" overall  from end to center od first hole is 3.4", center of second hole is 4.15".  I have a drawing for a handle arm that is 1 hole with the end to center length of 3.4".

I would like two of the the single hole.  The original post asked "Larger or smaller arm?" I assumed that meant longer or shorter.  Thanks for making these.

Sorry I was not clear, I meant Type A (500/112H) and Type C (114H) handle arms.  I am not sure if I can do a Type C with the thickness I am going to order.

https://www.mysticparts.com/PennParts/Handles.aspx

No problem, my lack of experience with the terminology.  Two to fit the 113h with single holes.

Cortez_Conversions

I'd prefer the single hole as well, but I'm in for whatever you decide.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Keta

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on February 02, 2017, 05:00:30 PM
I'd prefer the single hole as well, but I'm in for whatever you decide.

Both can be cut at the same time.

Mark Twain

steelfish

Lee, any update on the keta kranks?
The Baja Guy