Western Outdoor News Ad for the Long Beach Fred Hall Show. Probably our last.

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, February 16, 2017, 08:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Here's our ad for the show.  We are going to begin firing up our new website, VintageOffshoreTackle.com, right after the show.  It will take us a while to fill it up with product, so please be patient, but we think that you will like it when we get it rolling.

Thanks,

Randy

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Bryan Young

Now I'm even more sad that I will not be able to make it this year...but I do need to stay home for a little while.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

David Hall

Randy:
I haven't forgotten I owe you some parts, that L.H 4/0 magnum is still in the box waiting for me to swap out the parts.  I'll get to it soon and send them on their way.

Website will be nice to see but what an organizational challenge.  Congratulations.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

broadway

Randy,
All the best on the new venture! Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Dom

bill19803

I get the feeling  that when  Randys  new   web  site iis up and  running  its  gonna be expensive   for me   with  all the  toys that he has

Swami805

Hope your new venture is everything you want it to be Randy and the show treats you well. Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank all of you guys for your good wishes.  I am somewhat technologically-challenged, so I am sure that this is not going to be a trouble-free endeavor, and I would welcome any suggestions and criticism that you might be willing to provide once I get it up and running.

Thanks again,

Randy

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Cortez_Conversions

Good luck Randy!
I know you will do great. I can't wait to see what you do with your website.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal