Multi cooler fishing line

Started by Reel 224, February 22, 2017, 07:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

54bullseye

Quote from: sharkman on February 23, 2017, 12:48:08 PM
Now this has to be my most favorite cooler line.  I want one of these to carry all the essential. One for drinks, one for food, one for tackle, and one for fish.  Just needs rod holders. This model even has seat back for multiple riders.  That's not me on the train, I found this on a fishing site when looking for motorized coolers.
Thought I was the only one who noticed !!  What cooler is your line ?

Decker

Now that the serious discussion has ended...

The Rock Island Line is a mighty good road
The Rock Island Line is the road to ride
The Rock Island Line is a mighty good road
If you want to ride you gotta ride it like you find it
Get your ticket at the station for the Rock Island Line

http://www.youtube.com/embed/w-7M9_izRo0

Reel 224

Color, cooler or cool color ;D You have to excuse my spelling at times I was an Engineer. Darn spell checker. Ruth wasn't present to correct my grammar :-[

Joe   
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

conchydong

While I love Jerry Brown braid, I was disappointed with the multi-colored  version. At least when it first came out. Perhaps it is better now. I prefer Tuf-line's Indicator metered braid for this purpose. The JB Decade faded quickly and also bled onto your hands.

boon

I've been using Daiwa J-Braid lately for everything from 20lb to 100lb. Nice 8 strand braid, made in Japan, supple, knots well, keeps it's colour and best of all the pricing is very competitive.
It is a little bit on the thick side for the rated breaking strain but it all breaks way, way over the rating so just go down a rating if diameter is a concern :)

broadway

Three se7ens

Quote from: broadway on February 26, 2017, 08:49:54 PM
Saltiga boat braid X3 8)
Dom

Im still surprised how uncommon it is, despite how good it is. 

day0ne

Quote from: Three se7ens on February 27, 2017, 03:48:23 AM
Quote from: broadway on February 26, 2017, 08:49:54 PM
Saltiga boat braid X3 8)
Dom

Im still surprised how uncommon it is, despite how good it is. 

Probably because it breaks near its rated strength instead of 50% over. It actually breaks over it's PE rating. I have it on a bunch of reels and like it.
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter