Hello from central Florida!

Started by josephcsylvia, February 23, 2017, 09:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephcsylvia

Thanks guys! Nice to see a bunch of Locals. Sharkman, you are really close, in fact I just went out with Hubbard's marina Tuesday in John's Pass!

ReelFishingProblems

Between Sharkman, CWillis, yourself and me, we could get some fun fishing trips going.

josephcsylvia

Quote from: ReelFishingProblems on February 25, 2017, 01:18:58 PM
Between Sharkman, CWillis, yourself and me, we could get some fun fishing trips going.
Sounds good to me!

handi2

Central Florida is a very nice place to live. Ive read where Tampa has never had a major hurricane. Not like the panhandle where I live.

Ive been to Tampa, University of South Florida, and others in central Florida. It was beautiful everywhere I went.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Newell Nut

Welcome from Dwight in Port Orange, FL.

foakes

Welcome aboard, Joseph --

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

sdlehr

Hey, welcome! Another Floridian here (well, not native Floridian), southeast coast is where I'm at, just a little north of Rudy and Scott.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

sharkman

Joseph hubbards has some great trips. The 39hr trip is the bomb. All of us need to get together and go fishing.

Calusa

sdlehr

Quote from: sharkman link=topic=20830.msg225908#msg225908 date=
Joseph hubbards has some great trips. The 39hr trip is the bomb. All of us need to get together and go fishing.
It's almost a 4-hr drive from my coast, but I could probably be convinced.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

sharkman

Maybe we all could set up a date and go on one of the long range trips out of Hubbards.  The 39 and 44hr are the best.  They have a 66 hr.

josephcsylvia

Quote from: sharkman on February 27, 2017, 04:39:20 PM
Maybe we all could set up a date and go on one of the long range trips out of Hubbards.  The 39 and 44hr are the best.  They have a 66 hr.

Im ready for a long range trip, just say when! I was actually thinking aout going the 7th of March :) we need to set something up!

ReelFishingProblems

I could probably do a 39 or 44 hour, just not as early as the 7th. But if that works for everyone else I'll catch the second iteration of what will hopefully be a routine event

josephcsylvia

Quote from: ReelFishingProblems on February 28, 2017, 12:46:59 AM
I could probably do a 39 or 44 hour, just not as early as the 7th. But if that works for everyone else I'll catch the second iteration of what will hopefully be a routine event
I am by no means committed to that date, Id like to see if maybe a day in April works for most? I believe they head out Tuesday's