Main Menu

NEW PRODUCT

Started by Dominick, February 27, 2017, 01:35:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

I understand that this is a new product.  I have not heard of it but that does not mean anything.  Anyone know of it.  Dominick

https://buydeeper.com/en/deeper
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

reel man

May have missed it, but what is the cost of this product?

Dominick

About $225.00 US.  Check youtube for video demonstrations.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Reel 224

On the water had in an issue a few months ago.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Bill B

Interesting fish finder...will need an extra pole to cast it out and retrieve......but good for shore based fishermen....bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Robert Janssen

Gotta admit, that is just a really fun gizmo. Can be used for fishing from shore, search operations, finding submarines and sunken treasure, diving recon, all kinds of fun stuff. Maybe I'll get one and tie it to a radio controlled boat and tow it around the local fishing hole and have my own little oceanographic survey project. Maybe I can find that log or whatever it is that keeps snagging my lures. Any number of excuses for a new fun gizmo.

mikeysm

i have a fish hunter pro which is basicly the same thing. Its a toy that has its limitations. It doesn't work very good in moving water. Not worth $200.00 they are asking for it.

Mike