Where have you fished?

Started by conchydong, March 01, 2017, 01:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo65

All over Ohio...from Erie to the Ohio river. Also much of Florida, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, and Kentucky. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Dominick

Off the top of my head New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Idaho (Snake River), Puerto Rico, Egypt (Nile River), Mexico, California (several California lakes and the Truckee River) and San Francisco (out the Golden Gate).  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

CapeFish

Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, Mozambique, Canada

Tightlines667

Minnesota, Wisconsin,  Ontario, North & South Dakota, Iowa, Louisiana, Florida, Bermuda, Montana, Wyoming, Oregon, Mexico (Cozumel, Zihuatanejo), Hawaii (including remote NWHIs), Kiribati  (Christmas Island, Tarawa), Fiji, Vanuatu, Marshall Islands, Australia... oh yea and throughout the North Pacific (distance water from SAN to equator and west 3,000miles).

I still want to fish Baja, New Zealand, Micronesia (Chuck/Truk), and the Seychelles.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

conchydong

Looks like lots of members have fished in many States and also some pretty exotic locales worldwide. 

Good stuff.

Zimbass

Mostly fished in Zimbabwe, but, also done lots of bassing in South Africa, Mozambique, Malawi, and just about every state from Nebraska,south to Florida.
Most favorite of all would be Missouri, where I always used to get to Springfield and visit Bass Pro Shops.

Also done some sea fishing in Greece,Mauritius, and Western Australia.

Nothing like fishing to get you to see some of the best places in this world.

Terry.
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

Jeri

Hi All,

Grab a cool one, a long list.

England, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, Lebanon, Syria, Cypus, Greece, Angola, Mozambique, Azores, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, America (Florida) and obviously Namibia.

If I had to isolate one as paradise - perhaps northern Angola, awesome boat fishing.

Cheers from sunny Africa - waiting for the rains to reach us.

Jeri

Decker

Pennsylvania, Jersey, Delaware fresh and salt
Ireland (sea trout on fly rod)
Bermuda (albacore, black fin tuna, and numerous reef fish)
Florida (channel cats caught on dental floss and safety pins with baloney bait, also for grouper)
St. Croix (doctorfish from the local dock)
Oregon (king salmon and coho in the mouth of the Columbia)
Colorado (trout in river and lake)
North Carolina Outer Banks surf fishing
S. Carolina
Acapulco, Mexico

Bill B

3/4 day out of San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura Counties,  Salton Sea, Eastern Sierra, many SoCal lakes, and now Sacramento Delta....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Benni3

New york, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Grand turks and i had to learn the hard way thay don't let you fish from a carnival cruise ship,,, thay got mad  :D

Decker

Quote from: Benni3 on March 03, 2017, 02:51:39 AM
i had to learn the hard way thay don't let you fish from a carnival cruise ship,,, they got mad  :D

Funny...  is it part of being "green" in a politically correct sense?  No guts, blood, killing? I wonder if there is any cruise liner that allows you to fish.

I've been everywhere, man
I've been everywhere, man
Crossed the deserts bare, man
I've breatherd the mountain air, man
Travel, I've had my share, man
I've been everywhere

Big Tim

California, Connecticut, Mexico, Canada, Alaska, Washington, Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming, Oregon, New York, Italy.

But the best place I ever fished was in Clovis California. I had a gold fish that died and we flushed it in the toilet only to find it swimming in the toilet later in the day, so I fished that little guy out of the toilet and put it back into the tank...1969  ;D

BT

the rockfish ninja

San Francisco(home),
NorCal Coast
Shelter cove,Ca
Chesapeake Bay,MD
Pompano Beach,FL
Virginia Beach
Ocean City, MD
Long Island & Montauk
Cape May, NJ
Nahant Bay, MA
Savannah, GA
Hawaii
Bahamas
Deadly Sebastes assassin.

Wolli

Germany, North and Baltic Sea
Denmark
Sweden
Sierra Leone
Grand Bahama
Canary Islands
Indonesia, Bali and Gili Travangan (small island NE Lombok)
Thailand, Ko Samui
Maldives (the best place i have ever fished) next trip planned in Mai
love jigging    www.jupiter-sunrise-lodge.com/de/
Authorized Jigging Master Service Partner (in Germany)

Calusa

All over Florida from Crystal River on the Gulf side, to Cape Canaveral on the Atlantic Coast, and The Keys.

About 30 years ago in one day I caught Whiting in the morning surf at Cocoa Beach, a couple of Largemouth in Okeechobee, and some surf Snook at Sanibel on the Gulf Coast just before sundown.