Where have you fished?

Started by conchydong, March 01, 2017, 01:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whalebreath

North Pacific-British Columbia,  Washington state.

Eastern Pacific-Mexico, Costa Rica, Colombia, Ecuador

South Pacific-Fiji,  Tonga

Caribbean-Mexico, Costa Rica, Trinidad & Tobago, Colombia

ChileRelleno

California,
freshwater, beaches from the South side of Camp Pendleton to TJ and all sorts of day trips with the SD sport fleet.

Alabama,
freshwater, surf, inshore & nearshore.

Florida,
surf, inshore and near shore.

Alaska,
one awesome trip to Sitka for a week of Halibut/Salmon.

Texas,
freshwater

Mexico, surf and Isles de Coronados at the infamous Pukey Point.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

pjstevko

Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island, Wyoming, South Carolina, North Carolina, Louisiana, Florida, Florida Keys, Puerto Rico, and California

day0ne

Freshwater - TX Panhandle, North TX, Upstate NY

Saltwater - Galveston TX, Freeport TX, Pt Aransas TX, North Padre Is, TX, South Padre Is, TX, FL (Atlantic side), Cabo, mostly offshore at all the places
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

scottj

Long Island & Montauk, Florida, New Jersey, Mexico, South carolina, Pennsylvania, St. Johns, Cape Cod mass.

David Hall

California, every river, stream and high mountain lake, central and north coast out to 100 miles offshore.
Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, Idaho,Montana, Nevada, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Massachusetts, Maine, and Puerto Vallarta.
Never made it to Alaska......yet!  I'd like to make that trip for halibut before I grow up.

Mjg378

Tennessee Missouri Illinois Arkansas Alabama Mississippi Wisconsin Minnesota Indiana Virginia North Carolina Florida California. Traveling for work, not only do I have my resident TN liscence but I always have an out state FL liscence current!  ;D
I'm amazed at some of the locations members have fished.
I'm also happy to know there are so many others here that not only love fishing, but fishing reels! (and rods!) too
Thanks Alan T for making this great site!