I have 2 Penn

Started by Nasty Wendy, March 05, 2017, 07:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nasty Wendy

Internationals, one is an 80TW and the other is a 50T.  I need a couple Cal Sheets COUPONS.  Anybody got Cal Sheets coupons they aren't going to use? 
Hi I'm Clay.
Lets raise our children to be Super Fishermen not Superficial men and women.

The more I interact with people the more I like my dog.

Bryan Young

I have never heard of these coupons. Please so share.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Nasty Wendy

Yeah Bryan they seem to be EXTREMELY rare.  What he really needs to do is have a 'buy one get one free' deal.
Hi I'm Clay.

foakes

I talked to Cal and his son at the show for awhile yesterday -- Cal sez you can have all of the coupons you want, NW --

He sez you can have all of the free coupons you want, No Charge --

The blueprinting and service is extra, though.

I do buy their grease in tan and purple -- and they generally have a show special -- if you buy 2 large tubs -- you get the third free.  I do this once a year at the show.

Pioneer in the business of blueprinting Internationals and Shimanos.  Probably no one finer or more skilled to send your big golds to -- that will improve the function, strength, drag ranges, smoothness, and certify for line test records. 

Anyone who has these reels knows Cal.

Great people, modest and capable -- no drama -- just consistent top results.

Nice to see a successful company that is not tryiing to be all things to all people -- just a neat niche that has made a good living for them for years now.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Nasty Wendy

LOL.

He is the best that is no doubt.   8)
Hi I'm Clay.

Nasty Wendy

Well I've given up on the coupon hunting and just sent the reels in.  Now I'm going to have new features on my toys when they come back. :)
Hi I'm Clay.