let's make sure everyone feels welcomed.

Started by alantani, May 02, 2011, 02:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

happyhooker

steelfish

Quote from: alantani on May 02, 2011, 02:09:34 AM
s.........we were all "the new guy" at some point in our lives........

dang, I still have tons of question and still feel like the new guy  ;D ;D

PS: somehow I missed this thread, glad everything works like the Boss said in 2011
The Baja Guy

gstours

Captain Kirk,  I do believe that you are very welcome.  We all learn from each other,  I too am glad to have found this site.   From Alaska.   🚣‍♀️🎣

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Donnyboat

Hi Kirk & welcome, all the way from sunny Western Australia, good people here for sure, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Fatstogie7

Hello all
I have been trolling around this site for awhile and decided to join. Lots of good info as I have gone through a few reels because of the dedicated members.
Thanks Fatstogie7

Tiddlerbasher

Reel 224

Fatstogie7 Welcome................................Joe from Jersey
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Yellowcat

Hey, thanks everyone for the warm welcome's, obviously a nice bunch of folks on this site, very refreshing indeed. With help I was able to figure out uploading photo's and using them in my first forum post so I now can contribute things hopefully of interest to others... In turn, Welcome to Fatstogie7
"If you didn't put it together with your own hands, it's not really yours"  -Tim Allen  'Tool Time'

Weekendwarior

Hello everyone, First I want to say thank you to Mr Alan & all admin for accepting me joining this great site. I learn to fish using spinning since 7 years old until a few month ago i tried to learn how to use overhead / conventional reel. This site really helpful for beginner like me to service my first overhead reel. Thank you very much for your great tutorial Alan & team!

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

Welcome Weekendwarior!...enjoy your stay!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.