Updated Newell Inventory as of 3/29/17

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, March 22, 2017, 05:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

This is our updated Newell inventory as of 3/29/17. We accept Paypal and ship worldwide. If you are interested in any of these reels and you are OK with the prices, assuming that the description matches the condition, please let me know and I would be happy to send you some good close up photos.

Thank you,

Randy Pauly

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Newell G220-F 2/3 full of 50 lb. Spectra. 5:1 gears. Stainless bearing caps. $165
Newell P220-F. 1980's reel. 4-stack drag. Stainless clicker, jack lever & bearing cups. 5:1 gears. Tiburon rod clamp. $175
Newell G229-F. Near mint condition in original box with 1989 receipt, manual, warranty card, lube and extra handle nut bushing and e-clip. 5:1 gears. Stainless bearing caps. $175
Newell G229F. Stainless clicker, jack lever and bearing cups. $175
Newell G229F 5:1 gears. $170
Newell P229-F. Near mint condition. 5:1 gears. Stainless clicker, bearing caps and jack lever. $175
Newell P229-F. Near mint condition. 1980's reel. 4-stack drag. Stainless clicker, jack lever & bearing caps. 5:1 gears. Includes rod clamp. $175
Newell S229-5. The good kind with the large stainless bearing cups and the regular side plate screws. 5:1 gears. Near mint condition. With original rod clamp. $185
Newell 300C-322. 501 width. Newell 5:1 gears. Stainless clicker and bearing caps. All aluminum spool, bars, base & clamp. Penn 24-56 3-position power handle. $135
Newell 300C-332. 99 width. 24-55 3-position power handle. Stainless clicker and bearing caps. $95
Newell 300C-332. 99 width. Newell 5:1 gears. Fine thread sleeve with oversize drag star. Stainless clicker and bearing caps. All aluminum spool, bars, base & clamp. Penn 24-56 3-position power handle. $120
Newell 332-F Blackie. Stainless clicker, jack lever and bearing cups. 5:1 gears. Missing badge on left side. $125
Newell 332-5 No Letter. Large stainless bearing cups. 5:1 gears. 9 on a 10 scale. $195
Newell 332-5 with new red Tiburon frame and rod clamp kit. In original box with warranty card and extra handle nut bushing. Near mint, possibly unused condition. Stainless clicker, jack lever and bearing caps. 5:1 gears. $245
Newell S332-5, in original box with manual and warranty card. This is one of the good S series reels with the large stainless bearing cups and the short screws 5:1 gears. Has name scratched into left trim ring in small hard to see letters. Otherwise 8.5 on a 10 scale. With original rod clamp. $185
Newell P332-F Appears to be new in box with manual, warranty card, spare handle nut bushing, e-clip, o-ring. $285
Newell P332-F. 1980's 4-stack drag. Near mint condition. Stainless clicker and jack lever. Stainless bearing cups. $225
Newell P338J. Near mint. All original except that it has a Blackie handle. $185
Newell G447-F. Stainless clicker and large stainless bearing cups. 5:1 gears. 2/3 full of Spectra. Gears feel rough. $185
Newell G454-F. 5:1 gears. Has problem with anti-reverse. Skips a tooth sometimes. Stainless bearing caps. Missing badge. White letter bars. $235

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Bump for updated inventory as of 3/29/17

Brendan

Thank you Randy. Packaged so well I thought you sent an 80 International.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you for letting me know that all is well Brendan.  When it comes to packaging reels for shipment, I agree with Benjamin Franklin when he said "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."  I have received too many reels that made it through the decades in beautiful condition only to be damaged in transit as a result of a careless packing job.  If the post office wants to practice kicking field goals with the box, and it sometimes seems as if they have, the reel should be able to make it through unscathed.

I hope that you love the reel and get a chance to put it to good use soon.  It sounds like the big bluefin are filtering into your neighborhood already, so maybe we get a taste of last season's unbelievable local fishing again.

Thanks again,

Randy