New Tiburon Jigmaster Frame and Spool Inventory as of 3/22/17

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, March 23, 2017, 12:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

Lol, I should start testosterone shots. :o
Had I not loaded up on Tom and Ted's offerings I may have been able to, but I have a pretty sweet stash of reels to build.  I've started, but I got a ways to go.
Thanks agin for the sweet price, Randy.
Stay fishy,
Dom

Fishy247

QuoteMike, I shipped the purple 332 frame to Jack already, but I am pretty sure that I can get you another one for the same price ($65 + $4 for shipping).  If Tiburon has one, do you want me to buy it for you?

Thanks,

Randy

Yes please!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Dear Mike,

I just spoke with Tiburon and they do have the purple P29 frame for the Newell 332 so I bought it for you and will pick it up on my next trip to LA, hopefully next week.  If I can't make it next week, I will have Tiburon ship it to me and I will re-ship it to you.

I just sent you a Paypal invoice in the amount of $69 ($65 + $4 for shipping).

Thank you for your business,

Randy

Fishy247

Awesome! Thanks Randy, I just sent the payment. No huge hurry up on my end. I plan on using that reel for surface iron...:)

Mike

sumo

Hello Randy! Bryan Y. Told me to contact you. What colors frames do you have available for a Newell p332? Thank you!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I have new Tiburon 332 frames in silver and red that I can ship immediately.  I can get other colors too but there would be a delay in shipping.  I also have a used silver Accurate frame that I could sell for $45 of you do not need a rod clamp.  Will any of those work for you? 

Thank you,
Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I just remembered that I also have a good used slate blue Tiburon frame with their old satin finish that I could sell for $55 with the matching blue rod clamp.

sumo

Can you post a picture of the silver accurate as I am interested in it. It Will be either that one or the red. I will let you know by tomorrow which one I will go with.

COBIAMAN

do you have any accuplates-accuframes for a jigmaster 500 or a 505hs still available and what colors are available and what is the price for for them?

if no accurate available - what about Tiburon frame and plates ? 

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I have sets of Accurate Jigmaster side plates and frames in red, gold, black and Ice Blue.  Some are clicker style and some are not.  Will any of those work for you?  The price for the complete kit would range from $135 to $175.