Started by Kainoa, March 25, 2017, 01:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kainoa

T4w
Newell broadbill
P20w ex
T4wex

Swami805

Those are some nice reels,beautiful collection, thanks for posting them. What kind of star is that on the 1st 4/0?
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Bill B

These reels are not worth your time, I think you should send them to me and I can dispose of them in my display case.. ;D ;D.  Great collection brother....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Bryan Young

purdy.  too purdy to fish 
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Kainoa

First picture is a tiburon star drag wheel and a metal senator handle and eccentric lever thank you

STRIPER LOU

Very nice! love the colors too.  8)

.........Lou

Alto Mare

Great looking reels Kainoa! Good color combinations as well, especially that red and silver.

Very nice!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

gstours

Wow, dont scratch!   Are the Tiberon star parts available?  ??? never knew?  Let us know,?   Thanks    gst.

Kainoa

The tiburon star drag wheels I purchased at a local fishing store, Brians fishing supply, iam not sure where to find them online. I actually didn't know about them myself until I went into his store and seen them. ,, THANK YOU everyone for the comments, everything about those reels and why I like to build them and how I learned is DUE to this website and the members that are on here again THANK YOU EVERYONE.

Yogi_fish808

Very nice collection of reels right there! I've never seen someone mix the metal senator parts onto a 113h, very creative. Ted/Maxed Out's shift levers  would be very nice additions.

Aloha,
Kyle

Maxed Out

Nice reels Kainoa.

Brians fishing supply in Honolulu is now selling custom shift levers for your reels. He should have them in stock by Wednesday.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Kainoa

Thanks for letting me know about those shift levers,, that would just complete the builds.