Cook In Progress, Please Stand By

Smoked/Grilled Chicken
Smoked Chicken Wrapped with Double Thick Pork Belly and Sweet Vidalia Onion

Smoked Blackeyed Peas with Smoked Pork Neck Bones

Grilled Sweet Corn with Butter, Sweet Vidalia Onion and Rosemary

Cajun Fried Whole Okra

Apple Dump Cake

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

ChileRelleno

Out of the smoker

And on to the grill, going to crisp the skin and pork belly.

The final product

The 'Pork-n-Beans', definitely not beenie weenies.
The pork was incredibly tender and delicious.

The Spread

The Money Shot
This was an entry in a smoking forum BBQ Throwdown, so it had to have the sign in it.

Ragnar Benson:
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Dominick

Chili everything looks delicious.  I looked at the photos and was getting hungry.  When I got to the pork and beans I had to wipe my chin.  That is one of my favorite dishes.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ChileRelleno

Quote from: Dominick on March 25, 2017, 10:50:25 PM
Chili everything looks delicious.  I looked at the photos and was getting hungry.  When I got to the pork and beans I had to wipe my chin.  That is one of my favorite dishes.  Dominick
Dominick,
those beans got awesome reviews from the family.
I smoked the neck bones above them for 3 hours, they caught all the dripppings.
Then I put them in the beans and put the chicken above them, they caught all the drippings from the chicken too.
6 hours low and slow with Mesquite... OMGosh!  Were they flippin good 8)
Ragnar Benson:

Big Tim

I'm really sic & tired of you cookin' all this killer food and I can't eat any of it??? And then you take pictures of it to torture me more??? Thanks Bro

BT

STRIPER LOU

Yowser and Yummy! Its a good thing I just got thru eating. Looks reeaallly good.

...............Lou

anglingarchitect

You need to come visit me when i'm at my beach house, you can stay as long as you like if you cook every three days or so.

mark

your stuff always looks so good.

Bill B

Chile, time to open the restaurant brother, Southern Fried Chile, I'd go broke eating there  ;D ;D. Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

MarkT

Looks like meat plus 4 or does dessert not count?
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

ChileRelleno

Quote from: anglingarchitect on March 31, 2017, 02:05:29 PM
You need to come visit me when i'm at my beach house, you can stay as long as you like if you cook every three days or so.

mark

Where, when and hows the surf fishing/sharking?
Ragnar Benson:

ChileRelleno

Quote from: MarkT on April 01, 2017, 04:51:31 AM
Looks like meat plus 4 or does dessert not count?
Dessert is a bonus!
Ragnar Benson:

ChileRelleno

Quote from: TARFU on April 01, 2017, 04:45:29 AM
Chile, time to open the restaurant brother, Southern Fried Chile, I'd go broke eating there  ;D ;D. Bill
But...  But... But then it'd become work, and works sucks.
Ragnar Benson:

anglingarchitect

Quote from: ChileRelleno on April 01, 2017, 11:32:25 PM
Quote from: anglingarchitect on March 31, 2017, 02:05:29 PM

mark

Where, when and hows the surf fishing/sharking?

Cape san blas florida 2nd and third weeks in August. Surf fishing is ok, plenty of sharks. but i have a couple of boats.
I have invited darren but mr shark man hasn't made it so far.

Shark Hunter

You Hear this John?
I usually go in Early May and Mid to Late September to avoid the Grass and the Higher Temps.
CSB is on the Bucket list, But Navarre and Pensacola are so much closer for me and my Family loves it there.
It is also closer for John and me to hook up, Since he is in Alabama.
We might have to cook something up. ;)
Life is Good!

ChileRelleno

@ anglingarchitect
@ Shark Hunter

I would love to come down and fish and cook for a few days to a week.
I just have to see if I can make it happen vacation time wise.

Are there a grill and/or smoker available?  Any food allergies, aversions to any foods e.g. wild game/venison.
Is the kitchen stocked with utensils and cookware, basic base ingredients and spices?

Ragnar Benson: