Had a minor dinky deal.

Started by Nasty Wendy, June 01, 2017, 11:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

Thanks for the information about your Daughter, Clay --

This is only reels -- not that important, really, in the scheme of Life.

All of us need to remember that the next minute could find us on our knees -- praying for a loved one or friend.

Our job is to be ready to listen for guidance -- and pray for those in need.

Our prayers are with your daughter and family.

Best Always,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Nasty Wendy

Thanks guys. She is a pretty big deal to me.
Hi I'm Clay.
Lets raise our children to be Super Fishermen not Superficial men and women.

The more I interact with people the more I like my dog.

Bill B

Clay, sounds like all are healing in their due time, your daughter, yourself and the reels....our prayers are with you....Bill and family.
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Nasty Wendy

Thanks.  Guys it does help to receive y'alls support 
Hi I'm Clay.

Shark Hunter

My prayers to your family Clay.
Glad she is doing well.
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Sorry this happened to your daughter Clay, I hope she gets back in full recovery.

Sal

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: sdlehr on June 02, 2017, 01:49:40 PM
Wow, Clay, I'm so sorry your family is having to go through this. There is no worse, more helpless feeling in the world than what you feel watching your child in pain. I know the docs will do everything they can. There will one day be an end to this.

Sid
My best to you and your daughter.  Sid said it all.  Give her a kiss for me.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Nasty Wendy

My state of mind reflected her physical state for a while.  I think I'm coming around a bit faster than she is at this point.  She is making progress though.  She doesn't want me to post any pics of her in her less than flattering state right now but she was burned in her face and there was no way of knowing if there would be scarring but the miracle is working strong as it looks like it will heal without marking at all.  Support from friends makes everything easier and I thank all of you for that. 
Hi I'm Clay.

Shark Hunter

You are a Good Dad Clay. ;)
Congrats to Your Wife, Daughter and yourself.
Good parents are the foundation of a good future for your siblings.
Hats off to you my man. ;D
Life is Good!

Nasty Wendy

Thanks "Shark Hunter". She is doing better by the day. We overslept this morning and a cold plate of breakfast was waiting for her. That is good news because pain used to wake her up.
Hi I'm Clay.