Main Menu

Coming Soon

Started by Maxed Out, April 07, 2017, 12:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

Those look great Ted! Will the arm's be available separately or is it just a package deal.

.............Lou

Maxed Out

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on October 23, 2017, 08:18:03 PM
Those look great Ted! Will the arm's be available separately or is it just a package deal.

.............Lou

Hi Lou...

....yes,  I will have just blade only available hopefully before Christmas. Price will be around $15 each. They'll be available in all the Cortez colors.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

bhale1

Merry Christmas too me😁
Brett

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

David Hall

Those look great Ted I'll have to pick up a coup,e of them for sure.

steelfish

Quote from: Maxed Out on October 23, 2017, 08:35:01 PM
Quote from: STRIPER LOU on October 23, 2017, 08:18:03 PM

.............Lou

Hi Lou...

....yes,  I will have just blade only available hopefully before Christmas. Price will be around $15 each. They'll be available in all the Cortez colors.

nice, I really liked the blades

are you making them on 3/0 and 4/0 size?
The Baja Guy

Maxed Out

....Yes, both jigmaster and 113H blades will be available. The jigmaster blade will fit any Penn from black 113 on down.

Ted

twotone

These 113 blacks are lacking some nice new MaxedOut handles. One has the narrow kit and the other one is std width. Nice product!!

Something is lacking on the Raider reels (Jiggy size), as you called them Ted.

And here's a couple of Ted's 113HN kits needing some handles. Whether with Tom's plates or with stock plates ,these parts are awesome.

I'll need a few more shift levers and some handles.  Well done Ted and Tom!!
twotone

Maxed Out

Anthony, looks like you are in need of a few handles.

The first batch will be ready before new year's day if all goes according to plan

Ted

bhale1

Ted,
We're all hoping it's a big batch!!!.....drool...
Brett

Maxed Out

Merry Christmas to everyone....2017 was a good year for us hot rod guys and gals and I have a feeling 2018 will be the year we see the glass ceiling smashed once again by more mind boggling new upgrades never seen before..... I try to do my part, but I'm admittedly not nearly as talented as the others on here making custom parts....I'm just a daydreamer who found a machinist who could make something I could only visualize in my head. Not any skill involved on my behalf. All of my inspiration comes from this forum...every single spec !!

...just waiting on one last component before a few handle assemblies finally come to life. Blue and green are still a couple weeks out. The odd blueish color was experimental pewter color I had itch to try

Here is a sneak peek  ;)  ;)

Ted

ReelFishingProblems

Ted,
They look great! Excited to see the amazing ways people throw combos together with these.

Nick

Maxed Out

Just clearing up last few details on the components for the new handle/knob assemblies. The color combinations will be darn near endless

.....I hope to have some ready within next 2-3 weeks...or less !!

Swami805

Nice Ted, Those are my favorite handles. Looks great in red and black!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

twotone

These are sweet Ted. Well done again!
twotone