Main Menu

Coming Soon

Started by Maxed Out, April 07, 2017, 12:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Decker

Well, I'm still trying to figure out what went wrong on page 4, but page 5 is working, so at least the thread can continue.  /Joe

badfish71

ok so it wasn't just me

RowdyW

Maxed Out

Quote from: RowdyW on August 31, 2017, 09:08:12 PM
Where's Ted?  ???  ???

Hi Rudy, I've been dealing with family emergency last couple days. Hopefully everything is back to normal soon
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

foakes

If there is anything we can do to help, Ted --

We are here...

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

Not sure what's going on, but I'm also hoping everything goes back to normal as well, for you and family.
As Fred mentioned, we are here if needed.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Maxed Out

Thanks for the kind offers guys, but my problems are miniscule in comparison to all those people in Texas.

Here is a pic of all the different colored eva for the knobs. My excitement factor is building as we get closer to a finished product. Hopefully a few of you are getting excited too !!

Ted

broadway

Ted,
   Can't believe I missed your last posting with the photos of your eva grips.  Yep, excited and loving the selection.  The ice blue, red, and silver are a must for this guy and I'm looking very forward to your new design. Out of curiosity, is the eva glued on or is it a tight fit?  I dig the camo stuff too... Aiala, I see your name all over that pink camo. 
Thanks for wetting our whistle, Ted
Dom

Maxed Out

Quote from: broadway on September 04, 2017, 01:45:16 AM.

Out of curiosity, is the eva glued on or is it a tight fit? 
Thanks for wetting our whistle, Ted
Dom

Glue is not good for longevity. It's tough to explain, but have no worries, the Eva will be mounted on a solid bar of 6061 and will not budge once they are assembled

Ted

broadway

I should've known you weren't gonna do it the way most do... you go top shelf every time!
Looking forward to seeing your project comet life,
Dom

Yogi_fish808

Holy moly....I'm gonna need a red one with black foam(to hide fish blood) for my 113hlw. Can't wait to see these handles when they're ready Ted. Hope everything gets taken care of and that everyone is ok.

Aloha,
Kyle

thorhammer

Yes, it is getting exiting. Dom , you have to pair with your new titanium stuff, cant wait to see that.

broadway

You got that right, John.  Looking forward to these to add that WOW factor! 8)
Dom

Maxed Out

There will be 2 sizes of knobs available. The gold one is pro gear just for comparison

thorhammer

I may have missed, are you doing any gold handles with black Eva?