Good Guide Wanted For Los Barrilles Mexico

Started by Hardy Boy, April 18, 2017, 05:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boy

Folks: I'm looking on any recommendations for a good panga guide near Los Barrilles Mexico (East Cape). I will be there two weeks in mid May. I like pangas as I usually fish by myself but I'm open to other recommendations. I like to hire locals/independents if possible to put the most money into their pockets.

Todd
Todd

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Hardy Boy on April 18, 2017, 05:24:53 PM
Folks: I'm looking on any recommendations for a good panga guide near Los Barrilles Mexico (East Cape). I will be there two weeks in mid May. I like pangas as I usually fish by myself but I'm open to other recommendations. I like to hire locals/independents if possible to put the most money into their pockets.

Todd
Contact Martin Verdugo's beach resort. They should be able to set up a panga for you.
I fish with them every year.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

SoCalAngler

Are you staying at the Palmas? I'm sure if Martin Verdugo's beach resort can't find what you need in your time frame I bet the staff at the Palmas De Cortez can help you out also.

Hardy Boy

We rented a house North of town on a quiet beach. Hope to do some casting from shore plus the place has kayaks I will try and fish from. I have used deadly dicks and buzz bombs to fish in mexico will those work from shore ....... basically casting irons.
Todd