Placed my first order today with Dawn

Started by Rickb, April 19, 2017, 11:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickb

Hi Y'all
    Ordered a few things today and she was willing to deal with someone as incompetent as me ;D
naturally I ended up calling a few minutes later to add something (brain fog) and it wasn't a problem.
    Awhile later I was very surprised when she took the time to call me back and double check order
    Thanks for the great service!! Nice lady to deal with!
   Rick B

Rickb

.  Got my order already! ordered late Wednesday and got it this (Friday)morning. Fast and friendly service will order again
  She's a smoooooth operator

handi2

Her and her company is first class. I spend a few thousand with her every year and she goes out of the way to make sure all customers are happy and taken care of.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

steelhead_killer

She sets an impossible high standard that all vendors should aspire to.  Best of the best IMHO!~

Andy
><)))">

Dawn

Dawn

David Hall

Yep a few times I thought she was sending me parts before I ordered them, that's how fast they arrived.

Dave Bentley

Quote from: Rickb on April 19, 2017, 11:38:39 PM
  Hi Y'all
    Ordered a few things today and she was willing to deal with someone as incompetent as me ;D
naturally I ended up calling a few minutes later to add something (brain fog) and it wasn't a problem.
    Awhile later I was very surprised when she took the time to call me back and double check order
    Thanks for the great service!! Nice lady to deal with!
   Rick B

Yes, the "Dawn Service" (pardon the pun) to Australia is also awesome. Very high standards indeed.
Only believe that which you know to be true.

Cor

Even from South Africa I've always received efficient and helpful service and I only spend small dollars.
Cornelis

biggiesmalls

Dawn is probably one of the nicest, most efficient business owners I've worked with. She's great for anything you need, can't wait until I need to place another order!