Translation Help?

Started by THBailey, May 19, 2017, 03:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THBailey

If you take a look at "The Ol' Harnell's" postings you will see I have been trying to find some of the old mushroom style butt caps, and it has turned out to be not an easy task.  We found this website but I can not read or translate.  I was hoping another member might be conversant in the sites language and might help me place a modest order with them?

Thanks so much.

http://shop-blueblood.com/?pid=30727733

Thanks, THBailey

"Everyone is ignorant, just in different subjects"
                                      Will Rogers

swill88

ThBailey, google chrome translates the page for me automatically. Have you tried a browser translator?

Steve

THBailey

Ashamed to admit I am an old dog that has not learned such new tricks.  Guess I should upgrade to Google Chrome?
Thanks, THBailey

Will Rogers

oc1

With Internet Explorer right click anywhere on the site and select "translate with bing".  I played with their order form a bit and suspect it could be completed and submitted.  They take visa and master card but I couldn't determine if they ship oversees.  Their email address would not translate.  If you could somehow get a note to them in English they could probably get it translated on their end.
-steve

Cor

Steve you're the man......I am also an older model but well experienced internet user and never thought of using Google translate.
Seems to work pretty well!
Cornelis

sdlehr

Hope this helps.
Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

theswimmer

strublemfg.com
They do not show the item in the on line catalog but it is worth a shot by phone.
I need one or two as well so I may try later from work.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

OK I have messaged both companies as well as leaving a voice mail for both.
Let's see where this goes......
Best,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

THBailey

Thanks, THBailey

Will Rogers