Fresh meat from Florida!

Started by kewlworm, April 23, 2017, 10:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kewlworm

Hey all, I am from Florida and been pier-fished from the early 2000 for about 5 years. Stopped because the piers were overfished and all day for just one of two keepers. Fast forward 10 years, I started fishing from a kayak and it is awesome. I am once again a fishing addicted! I had just serviced TLD 20 and it was fun. Can't wait to learn more about other reels!   :)

Dominick

Welcome.  Now learn how to post pictures.  If no pictures it didn't happen.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

cwillis85

Couple of us from the Tampa area that do some pier and kayak fishing on the forum. Welcome
Chris

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Welcome.

I'm headed to Orlando tomorrow night to nice, hot weather.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Welcome kewlworm!

Sal from PA.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tiddlerbasher

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

kewlworm

Thank you for the welcome guys!!! :)

handi2

Quote from: kewlworm on April 23, 2017, 10:19:01 PM
Hey all, I am from Florida and been pier-fished from the early 2000 for about 5 years. Stopped because the piers were overfished and all day for just one of two keepers. Fast forward 10 years, I started fishing from a kayak and it is awesome. I am once again a fishing addicted! I had just serviced TLD 20 and it was fun. Can't wait to learn more about other reels!   :)

I'm from NW Florida and grew up fishing the beach pier. My father took us out when we were just toddlers. Now the piers are a battle ground for bad behavior, no respect kids.

Kayak fishing is huge here with kayak charters and clubs. You will enjoy it. The guys here are going out 3 to 5 miles offshore catching everything that is caught bu the guys in boats.n
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Bill B

Welcome, good to have you here....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

ReelFishingProblems

Chris, feel like venturing out of Clearwater on the kayaks?

cwillis85

I would like to, camping with the family this weekend, let's see if we can make next weekend work.
Chris