Navarre 2017

Started by Shark Hunter, April 24, 2017, 01:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

I stayed up all night Saturday prepping my Terminal Tackle.
I'm two weeks out, and chomping at the bit.
My picture looks cloudy.
It is from my Vaping Habit.
I apologize, but it is much better than smoking.
Life is Good!

mo65

Some serious lookin' rigs there...go get 'em Daron! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Aiala

Good luck, Mr. Shark! I hope this turns out to be the Year of the Monster...   :o

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

STRIPER LOU

Knock em dead Mr. D.!!

....Lou

Gfish

Alright Daron!, goin fishin's the one sure thing that still takes my jaded old self back to feeling that same excitement I did as a kid. Looks like you got the same waterproof flashlight as I got for diving.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

When I do that I always forget something  :)

thorhammer

Good luck brother. These are on the way; do with them as you wish. I fitted them to my 14/0 on #4 Aftco butt. Depending on what rig you use them on, you may need to rat tail the relief channel a bit more and tune the hooks. You can always take off but not put back. Looking forward to report.

steelfish

mucha suerte compadre !!

get a big one
The Baja Guy

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

jason_purdy

Daron,

That's my home water-can't wait for a report! Navarrebeachlife.com is a great webcam for surf conditions and pensacolafishingforum.com is a quality local board. Keith (handi2) and Pompano Joe are locals too. You probably know all of this already but just in case  ;) Good luck and tight lines!

-Jason

Alto Mare

Good luck Daron! This will be the year to make us proud ...go get that monster!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

I'm not feeling any pressure. It is what it is.
I'm just happy to spend some relaxing time on the sand with my family and have another try.
I've earned it.
It is Vacation and anything more than that is just a bonus.
White Sand and Cold Beer!
And Hopefully a 10 footer. ;)
I don't think that is too much to ask for. ;D
Life is Good!

mo65

Daron, I'm going to show my ignorance of shark fishin' by asking a question. How do you get the bait out there? I can't see someone chunkin' a 12/0 Senator! :D Maybe similar to how some folks here catfish...they take the bait/line out in a kayak or rowboat. Sure sounds like a blast...one of these days I need to try it. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Jerseymic

Daron, have a great time and good luck.

Mike.

foakes

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 25, 2017, 02:14:13 AM
It is Vacation and anything more than that is just a bonus.
White Sand and Cold Beer!
And Hopefully a 10 footer. ;)

Is there any particular order to your (3) things?

You and your family have a great time, Daron.

You all deserve it.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.