Mid week May trip???

Started by Big Tim, April 26, 2017, 08:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

OK I'm in the fetal position in the corner of the garage which means I got to fishing!!! Soon!!! I am going to go to Morro Bay in a few weeks for a father/son day and thought I would put it out to you all and see if any one wants to tag along...I will give you a date and boat as soon as I can ... Maybe Alan can get us a Beach house for an Overnighter???

More to follow...BT

alantani

i may or may not be available.  make sure you check in the eddie as well.  one of us should be able to make it!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on April 26, 2017, 08:03:10 PM
i may or may not be available.  make sure you check in the eddie as well.  one of us should be able to make it!

As soon as I know the date I will check in with you & of coarse your Mom  ;D to make sure she will let us have the key  ;D

Tim

Bryan Young

I'd like to join with my son if possible.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Big Tim

Quote from: Bryan Young on April 26, 2017, 09:04:38 PM
I'd like to join with my son if possible.
That would bring a big smile to my face Bryan.

BT

theswimmer

Mmmm ,  I'll check with my boss but weekdays are really hard right now.
Sounds like fun.
My days are super crazy , today was Sacramento turn around , left the house at 5 am , meet with the client and designer at the house on the river in North Sac. for a 2 hour meeting.
After that drive to Rancho to pick up material and then a very careful ride home with 2000 lbs of very fragile product in the back of the Silver Bullet . Just got home. Little over 400 miles .
Pretty typical day .
We will see what the boss says.
Best,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Swami805

If I know a week or so in advance I can weasel out of work for a day, love fishing up there.
I was supposed to leave on a charter tonight but there's a gale warning up so it was cancelled. Haven't been on a boat ride for a few months, I'm starting to get the "twitch" but haven't gone fetal yet.
Sounds like fun.
Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

pjstevko

SERIOUSLY!?!?!?! You pick mid-week in May????? I told you I wasn't available after May 1st!!!!!!
(only joking around)

There's no way I'll be able to go fishing until November since the seasonal firefighters start May 1st and I'll be lucky to get more than 1 day off a week so I'm out until fall....

I hope you guys have fun and I put $5 on Tim holding onto the "carp trophy" for the smallest catch of the day  ;D ;D ;D ;D

PJ

Bryan Young

Oh, I thought I saw mid May not mid week. 😲😢
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Big Tim

Quote from: Bryan Young on April 29, 2017, 02:57:55 AM
Oh, I thought I saw mid May not mid week. 😲😢

I work weekends and nights, so it will be mid to late May, mid week...Sorry guys...I may not get to go  >:( Apparently 22 year olds don't have the work ethic of an old fat guy and I may be taking one of the kids jobs (real soon?) Full time an a raise  ;D

BT

Shark Hunter

I feel ya Big T on the work ethic.
You have it or you don't.
I go to work to make money, you can't make it when you call in sick.
I deal with it every day.
I've been at the same job for 29 years. I have 216 hours overtime thus far from call ins.
That is money in the bank.
I'm getting paid well for slackers. ;)
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

I may still be able to take a day or two off. Tuesday fishing would be best for me though.

theswimmer

Well ,
We started running the Fabrication plant 7 days a week on Friday so anytime is tough.
That's the bad news, the good news is that the boss told me when asked ,
" Do what you need to do to keep your head screwed on straight , and bring me some big ling fillets ! "
😁
Let's figure out a date BT......

PJ , you be safe out there this summer !
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Quote from: theswimmer on April 30, 2017, 08:16:09 AM

PJ , you be safe out there this summer !

Thanks for the well wishes.... Could be a busy year with all the grass due to a good winter but who knows......

I'll be looking forward to fishing with ya again in the fall!

Pj

pjstevko

You guys going fishing or what   ??? ;D ??? ;D ??? ;D ??? ;D ???