Mid week May trip???

Started by Big Tim, April 26, 2017, 08:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Quote from: pjstevko on May 08, 2017, 05:28:33 PM
You guys going fishing or what   ??? ;D ??? ;D ??? ;D ??? ;D ???

I just paid off the IRS and my son has finals next week...So after that unless I sneak out next week for a quickee

BT

Dominick

Quote from: Big Tim on May 08, 2017, 06:17:34 PM
Quote from: pjstevko on May 08, 2017, 05:28:33 PM
You guys going fishing or what   ??? ;D ??? ;D ??? ;D ??? ;D ???

I just paid off the IRS and my son has finals next week...So after that unless I sneak out next week for a quickee

BT
It sounds like the IRS went fishing and caught something.   :D  I'm glad it is behind you.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

theswimmer

Holding pattern , ready when you are although I heard Steve went fishing without us......

!00 demerits sir!
Best,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

Wednesday May 24 on the Avenger out of Morro Bay Landing...This looks like it will work for me and my son Mike...Would like to get a few others to make sure they go for sure.

BT

swill88

Quote from: theswimmer on May 08, 2017, 09:36:53 PM
Holding pattern , ready when you are although I heard Steve went fishing without us......

!00 demerits sir!
Best,
JT

Gentlemen I confess! My pre-surgery road trip included three nights and two days fishing in San Quintin, Baja. A couple days later I was in Pismo Beach. I called Randy to tell him I was too exhausted for any party boat fishing. Before I got a word out Randy said "it's the best weather of the year! no wind! I'll pick you up at 5 AM."

It was a blast. Limits. Randy won the jackpot and paid our galley tabs. I wanted to post Wednesday night that we're going fishing but thought it would be cruel.

My first drop. A double!

Randy & John & the rock

Can you guys forgive me? Please?

Steve

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Big Tim on May 13, 2017, 03:57:55 PM
Wednesday May 24 on the Avenger out of Morro Bay Landing...This looks like it will work for me and my son Mike...Would like to get a few others to make sure they go for sure.

BT

Tim, I am nailed down through the first week of June, but I would love to go anytime after that.  The all-day limited load trip on the Endeavor is a great trip on a great boat, weather permitting.

Steve, I really enjoyed fishing with you and I hope that we can do it again as soon as you are healed up.

Randy

Ron Jones

You all have fun, I'll be under water. When I get back, though...
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Bryan Young

Quote from: Big Tim on May 13, 2017, 03:57:55 PM

BT
I'm in a holding pattern until I find a new to me used car I can afford. Sorry Tim.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D