passing of a Ohana farourite Son

Started by Donnyboat, April 28, 2017, 12:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat

I am sorry to have to inform, all you good people, that Wallace brown ( Wallacewt) has passed away, on Wednesday April 26 2017, Wallace once told me that he signed up with this forum the first few days that Allan started it, Wallace had two tumors remove about 8 Years ago, the surgeon told him that they managed to get all of the tumors & he should not have any more trouble, however they forgot to tell wallace to come back for regular check upps, any way he was not well mid 2016, they found cancer in his liver, the surgeon told wallace, that he would be lucky to see Xmas 2016, Wallace still had his great sence of humor 2 weeks ago, when I last vissited him, he was very lucky to have such a lovely lady in Elizibeth his partner, Elizebeth made sure wallace had his regular medication, until he became to heavey for her to handle, so Wallace was hospitalized, Wallace was a full time rod maker for 23 Years, Wallace joined a fishing club on the east cost in 1995 to 1997 he won all the major trophies in them 2 to 3 years, we have photos that I will try to get to the forum soon, yours truly don.
Don, or donnyboat

Cortez_Conversions

Sad news...
Condolences to Elizabeth and Wallace's entire family.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Shark Hunter

So Sorry to Hear this,
Wallace will be missed terribly. Especially by me.
I considered him a true friend.
A Good Man with a good Heart and witty personality.
My thoughts and prayers to Liz and the Brown Family.
Wally was one of the Good guys.
Rest in Peace my Good Friend.
You will not be forgotten.
Life is Good!

STRIPER LOU

So Sorry to hear of that. Our prayers go out to his family and friends. He had a wit about him that will  be sorely missed!

Regards,  ..  Lou

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mhc

Thanks Don, That's terribly sad news, Wallace was a good man.
We will all miss his aussie humor and good-natured wit, his inquisitive mind with reels and tackle - and his fishing reports.
It appears he has turned his hand to a few pursuits - I bought some stuff from him a while back and when he saw that I was in Rockhampton he mentioned he worked as a bookmaker at Callaghan Park race course here during the 1980's.
My condolences to Elizabeth and family.
Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

foakes

Deepest condolences to Wallace's family at this time of change.

For those of us who trust and believe in the promise of Eternal Life, we know the true Wallace is already using his clever talents and humor in ways we cannot even imagine.

Goodspeed to a good man --

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

so sad to hear. please extend our condolences to wallace's family.   :-[
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

coastal_dan

A sad day, but we can think happily of him as he was and think of the lessons he taught.  Thanks Don for letting us know.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

David Hall

Condolences and prayers to all his family and friends. 

Jerseymic

Sad news, prayers  to family and friends.

mizmo67

So sad that the doctors did not make it clear to him about the necessity of the follow-ups.

My condolences to his wife and family :(
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

Swami805

very sad news, condolences to you for the loss of your friend and to his family.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

biggiesmalls

Condolences to his wife and family, and I hope he rests in peace  :(

Rothmar2

Very Sad news. I was aware he was having health issues, but didn't realise it was that serious.
Condolences to Elizabeth and his family.