Fin Nor Santiago 25 is buy one get one free. Anybody want to go half with me?

Started by Nasty Wendy, April 29, 2017, 05:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nasty Wendy

Price is $539 shipped for two so it'll be $269.50 each.  Best way to do this would be to paypal me your half as a purchase for goods and I'll make the order.  Any suspicion that I'm playing funny business any you can file a claim with paypal and get your money back.  I assure you that won't be necessary but you'll know that you are covered against fraud.  Upon receiving the reels I'll ship yours to you unopened.  We can work out any additional details on whatever questions you'd have.  Shoot me an email at cspottrun@msn.com if your interested in doing this and I'll respond and give you my phone number for direct communication.  Let me know if ya'll want to do this.  I don't need another one but I'll be dang if I pass up getting another one for $269.50.
Hi I'm Clay.
Lets raise our children to be Super Fishermen not Superficial men and women.

The more I interact with people the more I like my dog.

Shark Hunter

That looks like a good deal from Tackle Direct.
If I had a use for one, I would be all in.
Just buy them both and sit on them.
Sorry I can't help you bruh,
That is just not my cup of tea.
Life is Good!

Nasty Wendy

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 29, 2017, 05:29:55 AM
That looks like a good deal from Tackle Direct.
If I had a use for one, I would be all in.
Just buy them both and sit on them.
Sorry I can't help you bruh,
That is just not my cup of tea.

Sit on them?  Like I'm waiting for it to hatch?  LOL.  I can't justify forking out $540 for two of something I really don't need.  The deal is great though and I'd be all over going half.  The reel is awesome as well.   Hmmmm.....I could keep one in a burlap sack and use it for home defense.... ;D
Hi I'm Clay.

Bryan Young

I'm doing a pre-use sercice on two of them right now. Great deal. They have a consistency problem with their finishes. They have polished and satin anodized finish. You just don't know which one you are going to get unless you open the box.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Nasty Wendy

Oh yeah my email address is  cspottrun@msn.com

I guess its kinda hard to shoot me an email without that huh

Quote from: Bryan Young on April 29, 2017, 05:59:34 AM
I'm doing a pre-use sercice on two of them right now. Great deal. They have a consistency problem with their finishes. They have polished and satin anodized finish. You just don't know which one you are going to get unless you open the box.

I have no preference so if anyone that wants in has a preference I'll open the boxes to see if one of them is the finish you prefer and send you that one.
Hi I'm Clay.

Shark Hunter

Good luck with your Endeavor my Man,
Those reels don't have the groceries I need, or I would be all in.
Maybe they will hatch some day.
You be good Clay, and don't be such a stranger.
Daron
Life is Good!

philaroman

BETTER HURRY!!!  those Tackle Direct super-deals disappear pretty fast

what few places still have it, it's $900+ to $1200+ for ONE

Nasty Wendy

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 29, 2017, 06:55:23 AM
Good luck with your Endeavor my Man,
Those reels don't have the groceries I need, or I would be all in.
Maybe they will hatch some day.
You be good Clay, and don't be such a stranger.
Daron

I'll keep you posted should this deal become available on their 130's ;).  Honestly I already have all that I need.....I can't believe I said that.  After fishing these reels I can't believe their lack of popularity.  It is baffling.
Hi I'm Clay.

STRIPER LOU

That is a great deal Clay! I too am surprised they're not more popular. I've handled most of their line off and on for the past several years. Even their cheaper reels seem to stand up very well.

Best regard's,  ..  Lou