Freedom of Speech & Consequences (from retail sales..not political)

Started by mizmo67, May 04, 2017, 09:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mizmo67

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on October 07, 2017, 04:13:26 PM
Thanks for the support folks.
I made it right, and let him know his kind of business is not welcome.
Moving on....
Tom

Yes, I'm sure we all have some like this. It's just very frustrating.
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

happyhooker

Lots of things changed as far as being civil over the years.

When you had to deal with a person face-to-face, you tended to be a little more civil.

Then, the telephone made it easy deal from a distance in a way so you didn't have to look at who you were dealing with.

Now, online, you deal with people without any face-to-face plus you don't have to hear their voice either.

These are just generalizations, of course, and many people will be civil regardless of the method of communication.  Less personal means of communicating, though, just make it easier for some people to be crude.

The rule still is "do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Frank

mizmo67

~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

Swami805

I always feel bad about those poor people who work at some big company  who's job it is to handle complaints. You know no way it was their fault but they feel the ire of some irate customer. I try to think about that when making that call. You catch more flys with honey that vinegar anyway   Must be a horrible job especially when you can't just brush them off and hang up
Do what you can with that you have where you are

farmer56

farmer56 here   ...   i'm sorry a fellow   fishing reel   lover  could  treat  you  like  that.....   reminds  me  of an old  saying   with out  evil  we wouldn't  know  what  good  was....    why  is  it that we need  to be taught  that lesson  from time  to time  .....   love your  web site...  hold  your  head  up  and  drive  on....  farmer  out

happyhooker

farmer56 is right on it.

Frank