Anyone want any Tiburon frames, spools or handles? Going there Wednesday 5/17

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, May 16, 2017, 12:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I am going to Tiburon on Wednesday May 17.  If anyone would like me to pick anything up for them, please let me know tonight or tomorrow and I will find out if they have it in stock, and if so, will sell it with free shipping to anywhere in the USA at Tiburon's prices.

Thanks,

Randy

eguinn

Hey Randy, it's ed guinn. Please check & see if they have any Newell 533 nk kits for the narrow 533's . thanks ed

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Ed, I will let you know what colors that they have in stock tomorrow.

Thanks,

Randy

Swami805

Hi Randy, I could use a TN4 frame in black and TN4S spool in red if they have them. Thanks Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Yogi_fish808

Randy if they have a silver 344 frame could you send one to me? Thank you, appreciate your help a lot as always! Talk to those guys about the magnum jigmaster kit too!!
Aloha,
Kyle

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Kyle, Tiburon said that they do have a silver 344 frame.  It's $78 and I will pay for the shipping to Hawaii if you want it.  One other option is that I have a new silver 344 Tiburon frame that has a manufacturing flaw that I could sell for $60.  It has a small hole where they drilled one of the screw holes too deep (see the photo below).  Please let me know if either of these options will work for you.

Thanks,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: eguinn on May 16, 2017, 03:34:37 AM
Hey Randy, it's ed guinn. Please check & see if they have any Newell 533 nk kits for the narrow 533's . thanks ed

Ed, I just spoke with Tiburon and was surprised to find that they only have one narrow 533 spool in stock and it is green.  They have one red frame and one black frame that has a very small cosmetic blemish, and that's it.  He did not have an ETA for any more to arrive.  Would either of those combos work for you?

Thanks,

Randy

eguinn

Thanks Randy, see what he wants from the black 1, if he has a spool fine, if not I've got 1. Thanks, LMK Ed

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: eguinn on May 17, 2017, 01:54:05 AM
Thanks Randy, see what he wants from the black 1, if he has a spool fine, if not I've got 1. Thanks, LMK Ed

Will do Ed.

Thanks,

Randy

jigmaster501

Randy,

If no one wants the red 533 narrow frame and the green spool, I will take the set.

This is if Ed doesn't want it.

Thanks

Eugene

eguinn

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: jigmaster501 on May 17, 2017, 04:22:24 PM
Randy,

If no one wants the red 533 narrow frame and the green spool, I will take the set.

Thanks

Eugene

Eugene I picked up the red frame Green spool kit for you. If you message me your PayPal email address I will send you an invoice tonight and ship on Friday.
Thank you,
Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: eguinn on May 17, 2017, 01:54:05 AM

Hey I picked up the black 533 narrow frame. I will send you a picture of the blemish and the price when I get home tomorrow night. I think you will be happy with it
Thanks,
Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: jigmaster501 on May 17, 2017, 04:22:24 PM
Randy,

Thanks

Eugene

Dear Eugene,

I just sent you a Paypal invoice in the amount of $143 for the new Tiburon narrow 533 kit with the red frame, green spool and black rod clamp kit.  Shipping by Priority Mail with tracking is included in the invoice amount.  I can ship tomorrow.

Thanks,

Randy

Cortez_Conversions

I know I'm late to the party as usual, but any red 113h frames or kits?
Thanks Randy!

Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal