Does anyone make an offset crank arm for 113h/hlw?

Started by crackerman, March 18, 2015, 03:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crackerman

View it like a wheel in a fwd car, vs a lifted  truck and big tires that stick out the side.

If you hit a puddle with one front tire in the truck, the extra leverage from the spaced out wheels will turn the truck for you, imparting more stress on the pivot points and hub (gear sleeve and bridge pin) now, a fwd car will drive straight through the same puddle without so much as a wiggle in the wheel. (Offset arm)

Krabby Patties

steelfish

Those bent handles looks really good

Please let us know when the 113h are available
The Baja Guy

crackerman

I used the aluminum one i originally posted. Have been on a breaknfor almost a year now due to busy life, monetary constraits, etc... But the powdercoated aluminum one definitely hasnt held up like i was envisioning. The set acrew for the nut has stripped out, i cant keep anything tight on it. And it just doesnt have the permanence of a nice stainless piece. While the grip is nice(big billet aluminum) the handle is iffy at best, maybe a cheap way to "pimp" a reel before you sell it. But i am gonna be getting one from 3sevens whenever i can get one ordered.

RowdyW

Black Pearl should have a hardened aluminum offset ones by next week. They are anodized & come in about 5 different colors             Rudy

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

eguinn

I got 2 SS handle arms from Motive Fab, 1 has a large AT knob on it & the other 1 has a Diawa Saltist knob on it. I don't know how far I would trust the handles in the link when you are fishing 50lb & 60lb mono via a short top short for bait on larger tuna, that's why I went with the SS arm, they are very nicely made.