May 24 on the Avenger

Started by Big Tim, May 18, 2017, 03:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Guys and Gals we need 10 to go...I'm going with my kids no matter what but it would be nice to make sure we have enough to (10) go fishing.May 24 on the Avenger for a 3/4 day out of Morro Bay Landing: https://morrobaylanding.fishingreservations.net/sales/index.php?page=2

If you can come and fill out the trip that would be great.

BT

Swami805

Oh man I'd love to go but I'm getting on a charter that night to fish the next day. Hope you guys get em. Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

theswimmer

Timmy,
How are you doing the accomodations?
I might be able to sneak away if I can slide in late Tuesday Eve....
Best,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

Quote from: theswimmer on May 19, 2017, 01:18:13 AM
Timmy,
How are you doing the accomodations?
I might be able to sneak away if I can slide in late Tuesday Eve....
Best,
JT

JT Go and meet me at the secret hide out..I will be there Tuesday .. Don't tell anyone else.

Tim

theswimmer

The regular hideout or the super secret hideout?
I'm trying.....
Do we need any supplies😁
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

Mari is in the middle of a big trial so you will have to endure me without her moderating force😎

Errol Flynn

Dominick

Quote from: theswimmer on May 19, 2017, 10:18:14 PM
Mari is in the middle of a big trial so you will have to endure me without her moderating force😎
I'm pulling for you.  I hope she is aquitted.   :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

theswimmer

Dom, you have no idea.
I almost moved out for the duration last week.

Errol Flynn

alantani

Quote from: Dominick on May 19, 2017, 11:24:12 PM
Quote from: theswimmer on May 19, 2017, 10:18:14 PM
I'm pulling for you.  I hope she is aquitted.   :D Dominick

ok, now that was funny!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Quote from: theswimmer on May 19, 2017, 10:11:48 PM
I'm trying.....
Do we need any supplies😁

The ultra secret hide out that requires the special 3 knocks and a six pack  ;D

BT

alantani

I'm going to try to make it.  No promises.

theswimmer

Quote from: Big Tim on May 20, 2017, 01:26:23 PM
Quote from: theswimmer on May 19, 2017, 10:11:48 PM
I'm trying.....
Do we need any supplies😁

The ultra secret hide out that requires the special 3 knocks and a six pack  ;D

BT

Got it.
I think I'm good .
I'll know Monday......

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

BT,
OK I'm in like Flynn.
All Paid up.

Alfalfa and Buckwheat want to know if you have an extra pole or two?
Do we have enough supplies for Alan?
Best ,
JT

Errol Flynn

alantani

crud, i had to move appointments again.  you guys have a great time.  take lots of pictures!

theswimmer

We will miss you Alan.....

Errol Flynn