Main Menu

You From S.D.

Started by Fleet, May 20, 2017, 05:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleet

My name is Fleet, glad to be welcome to this website and forum I really appreciate everything Alan does for me, his expertise and knowledge has help me immensely with some of my builds on reels looking forward to share some of my experiences and knowledge with the rest of the members. Thanks from San Diego Ca.

Tiddlerbasher

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

bhale1

sdlehr

Welcome aboard, Fleet!
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Hi from San Mateo, CA.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

MarkT

Welcome! You're Fleet on bloodydecks too? I'm hucklongfin on BD.

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

alantani

glad to get you through the stupid spam filter.  welcome!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Bill B

Welcome Fleet...Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alantani

fleet, i still need to get that last order out to you.  please remind me what it was and include your mailing address.  as you can imagine, things are pretty jumbled up right now. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!