Previous topic - Next topic

swill88

Quote from: TongassFisher on June 07, 2017, 02:17:24 PM
IMG_2564" border="0

Subsistence fishing with the inlaws.

nice! are you fishing in pajamas?

TongassFisher

Hahaha!

That's my father-in-law, he's a commercial power trolled of 20 plus years up here in Alaska. I've only lived up here for 3 years having moved from California which socially and culturally is like a different country. Your pajama question has crossed my mind before but I would never say anything to him about it😂

gstours

Thanks for the pajama pictures!  Wow thats a big halibut too!   What a day?   Great story?   Send us More! ::)

Steve-O

Two hogtied Halibut, wow. Must have been hard hauling them over the gunwale. Everybody gets a full freezer.
Locale looks like POW ...but could be anywhere in SE AK. Thanks for sharing.

mo65

Here's a Blue Cat from a few years ago. I'm getting the itch...we're hitting the river next week...and I'll be toting a few hot rods this time.  8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

gstours

Thanks for all the great pictures! :D
   I did finally get the boat in the saltchuck.  First day was a shakedown sorta,  Weather was medium crappy, wind waves lite rain. Butt.
It was worth it.  Boat was running g ;)ood, a few fish did finally bite! ::)

The best was a four footer at about 52# ;)

Perfect eating size! 8)

STRIPER LOU

Benni3

Nice fish guys,,,and can't wait to see the monster cats mo gets this summer

gstours

:)Yes monster or gin or tiny bluegills ,  it a good fish picture.    ;D

Steve-O

My bro in law, his dad, coworker, and friends are flying back today from their 3 day trip on POW island, Alaska. Reduction in King Salmon harvest regs kept me home until the fall trip.
$4K for 3 salmon and 3 halibut seems to me on the spendy side. :o
But here's one beautiful Yelloweye!
And a load of Black Rockfish...pics from a coworker.

gstours

Yes its fish n chips for lunch again! :)   Tanks!    Keep em coming,  I love pictures.  n stories! :-*

Indyfisher

Some of me and sharing the love with others.

Indyfisher

More pics.

gstours

Just happened to slip out of the house early one morning.  It still took all day to find a good keeper!  ????  Butt thats ok! ;)

I gave the larger one to a friend who hurt his back recently and has his daughters wedding and company coming up soon. ;D

Steve-O

Nice fish, Gary!

I just got the nod to head back up to Alaska in September.  Ye hawww!