Fish pictures anyone?

Started by gstours, May 23, 2017, 03:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mumin

Last summers new PB  :D

Quote from: oc1 on May 24, 2017, 08:39:54 AM
yesterday

-steve

Bonefish on a vintage baitcaster and fiberglass!!!!   Please, I gotta hear more about this outfit and how you use it on Bonefish!!

Steve-O

Quote from: fsrmn on May 24, 2017, 05:59:58 AM
Steve O's sturgeon looks a lot like an alligator gar to me ::)

You're right, my bad, and corrected.

That comment was referring to Lee's groovy little Sturgeon in the pic above my post. You don't normally see too many little ones caught and photo'ed.

My gar pics were from a bucket list trip back in 2011.

conchydong

Snowy and a Dolphin and my first YFT about 20 years ago. I was too tired to stand as I caught it on a TLD 25 single speed and was whooped. Also my first Sword that made legal size.

thorhammer

Bahamas mahi two weeks ago, bass, cats  ands striper from home lake 2015, 2016

thorhammer

two more, two favorites, from Cozumel 2015, first white of the year for the fleet, and Sept 2016 salmon fishing with the Boss and Ohana in San Fran.

gstours

Wow :)  Thanks for those great fun times, and fish are one of the best foods we can eat on the planet! You folks got my fun meter restarted!
  Now i,ve got another to keep livin!   Good Job.  Many various species and colors.    :o
       I was thinking of posting a fishee from my past as well?  

This King was caught this winter and was very welcome on my boat, These are quite tasty as well. ;D

Tightlines667

20lb King on Lake Superior I caught at 7 years old, ca.1982.  I took first place in the tournament, and made the front page of the Duluth Herald.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Dominick

Here's one from November 2011.  You are all lucky I caught the Dorado before I stripped down to my Speedos.  :D  ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Fishy247

My girlfriend and I this last weekend fishing out of Berkeley. Hers was 15#, mine was 12.  ;D

Johnj67

Man I love fishing, even if I'm not catching. Just great to be out in nature. Soothes my soul.

John

gstours

Thanks folks, keep em coming! ;)  This is not so hard with the advent of the cell phone.  Butt how do you send a cell picture to this photo site?   I,m a dummy, hatched out a long time ago. ???    Any help wood be great! ::) ::)

Shark Hunter

I think you need to email to yourself to get it on the computer.
I don't even own a cell phone, but my wife can email me pictures off of hers.
Life is Good!

sdlehr

Quote from: Shark Hunter on May 25, 2017, 03:54:25 PM
you need to email to yourself to get it on the computer.
That's how I do it. I don't know an easier way.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

oc1

... unless you charge the phone through a USB port on the computer.  Then you do bulk file transfer.
-steve