Fish pictures anyone?

Started by gstours, May 23, 2017, 03:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo65

Here's another cool thread that tried to slip past me...maybe that would have been for the best...ha ha! This priceless pic earned me the grand prize in a Livingston Lures "funny fishing photo" contest. I think they all felt sorry for me...LOL!  :D ;D 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

gstours

Thanks again for more pictures.  I read my mail on an excersize bike to help pass the time and boring activity.   You all help.  Its  fun for me to see what other people do.   Inspiration,  one might say.  ??? Going is theraputic.   
    Ive been using photobucket to send pictures.  Havent had the e mailed pictures sent to this site with any success.   Any step bu step advice wood be great!     Tanks.   gst. :D

This is to have been a salmon,  I cut it out of sheet scrap steel with a acetylene torch freehand about 40 years ago.   Embellished with brazing rod before the rust made it look like another old spawner.       Hope you get some ideas? ;)

gstours

Another fun time with the good eating size on a foggy rainy day!   Clean air?   Wow Yes ::)

steelfish

do you guys let me play?

my wife using a 14ft rod, light action,  3/4oz lure, shimano sonora 2500 with 6 lb mono line and a 1/2oz Kroc spoon & me, with same combo, I caught a small corvina and my wife's catch is a small croaker
The Baja Guy

Porthos

This morning San Diego Bay, 1/2 oz Chrome Kroc with 1/0 Siwash. Unfortunately, it was low tide and could only get so far down the rocks before the slippery ones below the high tide line. Made for difficult release without touching the fish. These two unbuttoned themselves while I was trying to grab the Siwash shaft with hemostat.

Total: 4 barracuda and 3 mackerel

Midway Tommy

NO PHOTOS THANKS TO PHOTOBUCKET!  >:(
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Dominick

Since we are going old, here is a photo I posted before.  No fish in the photo but we didn't know what we were doing.  Brielle, N.J. Circa 1950.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

handi2

Just caught off my dock...
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

swill88

Very nice toenails Keith! ;)

Steve

Shark Hunter

I'm Diggin' that toe ring and anklet too. ;D
Life is Good!

Dominick

Hey Keith where do you get your pedis?   :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

handi2

I knew that was going to happen..!!!

That's my hot Italian girlfriend. You should see the rest of her..!! A grandmother of 13.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

rogan

Steve-O,
I'll see your grasser and "bit 'o gold"... With a mirror carp and my "bit 'o gold", a Sonoran Desert Sucker.

bhale1

LOL... I was going to comment on Keith's pedi also, but didn't feel I had the " senoirtitry" or cajones also...makes me giggle... I knew right after he posted it someone would would say something! Thanks Swill, Daron , and Dominick...
I'm still giggling. C'MON Keith you knew it would happen!!!
Rogan, I'm in AZ too...where are you catching those...Canals by Yuma?
Brett

Three se7ens

I think this is officially the smallest thing I have caught on a hook, even if it was just snagged...