Fish pictures anyone?

Started by gstours, May 23, 2017, 03:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldmanjoe

Quote from: sdlehr on May 25, 2017, 04:18:23 PM
Quote from: Shark Hunter on May 25, 2017, 03:54:25 PM
you need to email to yourself to get it on the computer.
That's how I do it. I don't know an easier way.

Sid
Same here email myself .   joe
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Shark Hunter

Nice Sword from Bill Miller.
Life is Good!

David Hall

Got a wild hair one day and invited our own JV out on the bay.  I asked him to bring along everything we might need to catch a blue fin tuna.  He was up for it.  He brought everything,  we made a bait stop and filled the live well in a few minutes, ran out to a nice spot dropped in and shortly hooked up and landed this 50lber.
Like we did it all the time.

Big Tim

1980 Lake Hell for Sure

Not my video, but the area we were at is amazing

Bill B

Nice fish people.....here's mine.  36lb King Salmon on the Sacramento River, just down from the I St Bridge in West Sacramento, CA
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Keta

Nice king, we occasionally get 30+ pound ones here too.

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Steve-O

A White Amur from a local urban fishery.

rogan

All right Steve-O,

Since your posting up photos for urban grass carp, I'll post a couple urban carp too...

Steve-O

Right on! Nice Grassie....and super cool koi!

Steve-O

Okay...I'll see you with another Grassie and raise you with some real Gold...3#'s worth! ;D

The grassie taped out at one meter, one centimeter and 27#'s

conchydong

Quote from: Steve-O on May 27, 2017, 01:00:26 AM
Okay...I'll see you with another Grassie and raise you with some real Gold...3#'s worth! ;D

The grassie taped out at one meter, one centimeter and 27#'s

I don't know that much about fresh water fishing but is that the same species of Goldfish from aquariums? Please excuse my ignorance.

Steve-O

I would say with 100% certainty that this was an aquarium or goldfish bowl dump fish. Survived and thrived to grow up. The name of the urban fishery is Midas Pond..so maybe someone knew about goldie. ;).

I put it back to surprise another lucky angler in the future. It sure surprised me when that bright  orange surfaced after a brief tussle.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

oc1

That a nice sanke rogan.  You would need a high-end koi collection to dump that one in the pond.
-steve

conchydong

Yesterday. Nothing big but good eats never the less.