Fish pictures anyone?

Started by gstours, May 23, 2017, 03:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Three se7ens

A tiny shrimp, about 1" long.  I snagged it jigging for sea trout. 

Steve-O

Alright , rogan, right back atcha. After this I wil have to dig deep and pull out some Cloud pics. My iPad only holds so many.

Soooo....a nice golden grassie a-la-kayak caught. And a little fattie Common @ 13#.

BTW, that linear mirror carp is gorgeous. Definitely a great scale pattern to recognize again on a future capture.

I've got a few Mirrors in my quiver too.

gstours

Very good.  Keep em coming folks.   Dig out the old ones they are great to see how we have evolved! ???

Heres one that was too big to keep! :-*

STRIPER LOU

Here's a couple from 40+ years ago.

........Lou

Steve-O

Dang, Lou, looks like you were the Striper King way back in the day, too. Long live the King!

I caught a"wiper" the other evening. That's what they call white bass out here.

mo65

This pic is from a walleye trip on Lake Erie in the summer of 2013. The video gives a better look at things, and the catch was excellent on the table.  8)

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Hardy Boy

A BC albacore and a bunch. What a busy few hours !!
Todd

Steve-O

Nice Albies!! On Prince of Wales island, the charter guys run out 50 miles due west when Albies are around.

Keta

Quote from: Steve-O on May 29, 2017, 09:35:18 PM
Nice Albies!! On Prince of Wales island, the charter guys run out 50 miles due west when Albies are around.

The top on is a pig.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

rogan

Steve-O,

I'm trying to reply with more photos, But I'm have computer glitches...

I caught this guy twice, 3 weeks apart, but I cant get the second photo to load

Alto Mare

I'll play along...
A couple of years back at Islamorada

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Steve-O

Computer problems? That's okay ...like Gary said I'll keep them coming.
I wet a line this morning before anybody else in the family got up. One common, followed by one grassy.

rogan

Steve (oc1),  

Since I don't know anything about Koi and the grading system and desirability of the all types and styles, would care to share your knowledge?  It's something I'm interested in, but I haven't been able to learn about it (something about having a wife, kids, work, other hobbies, etc... ;D)

Brett,

I mostly fish Maricopa County; urban lakes and the big impoundments, but that guy came from the salt river.  He was a by-product of fishing for the carp.  I plan to try a few trips targeting them, and the other "chub" style species this summer and fall.  Only fished Yuma area once, its a long drive for a day trip!

rogan

Steve-O,

I got skunked today :'(
The grassers were there, but not interested in bottom baits.  I managed to get them feeding on the surface (floating dog food), but they didn't really like them, they would pick them up, spit them out and repeat a couple times.  They never found the one on my hook.

And I figured out my problem, old cell phone pic and the file size was waaayyyy too large. So here is the second pic from the re-capture...