Solved!

Started by troutman561, May 24, 2017, 10:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutman561

So I finally am getting around to get the Senator back together after finally getting all the parts. Unfortunately when setting the drag stack up the top keyed washer is missing and there is an eared washer in its place. Is this correct and the diagram is off? I figured I could just use a stock keyed washer but its way thicker. Are there any options other than waiting for the replacement?

Bryan Young

Quote from: troutman561 on May 24, 2017, 10:50:25 PM
So I finally am getting around to get the Senator back together after finally getting all the parts. Unfortunately when setting the drag stack up the top keyed washer is missing and there is an eared washer in its place. Is this correct and the diagram is off? I figured I could just use a stock keyed washer but its way thicker. Are there any options other than waiting for the replacement?

Oh no. Which drag kit?

From the main gear, carbon fiber, keyed washer, carbon fiber, eared washer, carbon fiber, keyed washer, carbon fiber, eared washer, carbon fiber, keyed washer. If it's a 7-stack the add carbon fiber, eared washer, carbon fiber, keyed washer. 

Please let me know and I'll send out the missing washer(s) to you. Please pm me your address again.

Sorry for the trouble.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

troutman561

Bryan, it is the 7+1 for the 114h. I just rearranged everything the way you just typed in the reply and it works out.

On the little paper in the bag that came with the washers it reads: small HT100- Main gear-HT100-keyed-HT100-Keyed-HT100-keyed-HT100-eared-HT100-keyed-HT100-eared-HT100-Keyed

Problem solved now. I really appreciate you getting back to me so quickly!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D