MY LITTLE COLLECTION.

Started by Soren Bredberg, May 25, 2017, 10:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soren Bredberg

Bitten by the bug I started collection reels one year ago which I could afford. This is the result.

foakes

Very nice, Soren --

Those are 8 very capable reels.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Dominick

Soren that is a very nice bunch of reels.  Keep at it.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

swill88

Nice collection Soren, thanks. Who makes the Adventure 80L deep sea real?

Steve

Alto Mare

That's a good start, very nice Soren.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bill B

Cool beans brother.....Now time to start collecting fish.....bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Shark Hunter

Nice reels, keep going! ;)
Those Abu's look impressive.
Life is Good!

mhc

The Delmar looks to be in good shape  - I can see why you rather get a new seat for it.
Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Soren Bredberg

Thank you guys for your kind words. I was advised by a member that the 80L was made by Ryobi in the 1970's. This reel in my opinion has never seen water but sounds a bit like it needs re-greasing. If the wife allows I will add to collection when a good deal comes up.

thorhammer

That's a good set. Love the Abu's.

Midway Tommy

Nice group! Hard to beat those ABUs for freshwater, plus they hold their value pretty well, too. Don't stop the momentum now.  ;)
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Soren Bredberg

Those reels showing will see never see water. My fishing reels consist of ABU STX55, Shimano and Daiwa spinning reels.