Penn 9/0 Side Plates

Started by Cortez_Conversions, June 06, 2017, 01:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

I posted some pics on Facebook over the weekend showing the progress on the Penn 9/0
side plates.

Check it out on the Cortez Conversions page.

I'm tired of photo bucket, so as soon as i find a hosting site, I'll post some pics.

Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Army_of_One

Another day in Paradise!

steelhead_killer

Sal was right, again!  NICE

Im done with photobucket, they have made it impossible to use effectively.  Let us know what you land on to use...

Andy
><)))">

thorhammer

Oh my. Oh my. Oh my. Tom, do you have a price point yet?

sdlehr

I was going to exert self-control. Then I looked at the picture. Where is that list?

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Army_of_One

;)

There's even a notch for a second dog spring!
Another day in Paradise!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

handi2

Thanks Robin for posting. More money..!
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

steelfish

Quote from: Army_of_One on June 06, 2017, 02:57:39 PM
;)

this looks made for medical purposes  !!  awesome job Tom as always
The Baja Guy

mo65

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on June 06, 2017, 01:16:38 PM
I'm tired of photo bucket, so as soon as i find a hosting site, I'll post some pics.

I hear ya Tom...photobucket drives me mad...slower than molasses! Have you tried just using the "additional options" feature here. It uploads pics direct from your files...no annoying hosts to deal with. It does make doing a tutorial kinda tough...as it allows only four pics per post. BTW...the plates are going to be a hit!  8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Shark Hunter

Quote from: sdlehr on June 06, 2017, 02:29:41 PM
I was going to exert self-control. Then I looked at the picture. Where is that list?

Sid
It starts right behind me Sid. ;)
Guys, I am using Flickr, and love it.
It is free and without all the BS.
Starts with 1000 GB of free storage, not sure what is after that.
Life is Good!

steelfish

if you have gmail account you have a lot of services, I was also a long time user of photobucket but is going to the trash, so I started to use google images or pictures dont recall correctly.
it dont give your a direct link to post on forums but you have your pictures on one place and just --- right click and copy the link of the picture and then use the forum picture button to paste it.

by the way, Tom you just made a lightweight International reel star drag in silver  ;D
The Baja Guy

Army_of_One

All I did was right click your facebook picture "copy image address, or save image location" then clicked the insert image option here(to the left of the planet) and pasted between the img blocks.  It works in IM too.
Another day in Paradise!

broadway

Tom will these fit accurate frames?  Any ideas for colors so far? I'll definitely need a silver but maybe a black to go with your 9/0 frames you did a few years ago. ;)
Thanks, they look great! 
Dom

Gfish

Makin me wish I hadda need for a 9/0. Any future plans for 6/0 plates?
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!