Penn 9/0 Side Plates

Started by Cortez_Conversions, June 06, 2017, 01:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tightlines667

Good stuff here.  Next we need a drop in double dog bridge to make the transformation complete.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

TongassFisher

mikeysm

Are the plates machined for dual anti reverse dogs.

Mike

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: mikeysm on June 09, 2017, 03:37:59 PM

Mike

Hello Mike,
These prototype plates currently have the standard single dog cut out, right hand and left hand like stock plates.
I did have Daron cut me samples of his double dog mods on all the big boy plates ;)
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

TongassFisher

I'm quite excited about these plates making it to production!

Tom do you see offering a full 9/0 build kit with frame and plates or is it going to be offered in pieces?

I'd love for a Cortez conversion 9/0 to be my next build!

bill19803

just  got   done telling   Lou  my  collecting  days  are  done  and  the  Tom  goes  and releases  this   not fair   so ill  modify    my collecting statement.  im  done after  i  get  a  9/0  via  tom

Alto Mare

Bill, I don't think you have enough room left on those shelves  ::) ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

biggiesmalls

Oh boy, oh by oh boy oh boy.

I'm still saving up to buy a frame from you, don't do this to me (and my wallet)! ;)

thorhammer

Shut yer pie hole Drew.  You only got one you gotta do 🤛🏻

mikeysm

What is the news on the 9.0 plates. When is it going to be ready.

Mike

Tightlines667

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on June 09, 2017, 04:42:25 PM
Quote from: mikeysm on June 09, 2017, 03:37:59 PM

Mike

Hello Mike,
These prototype plates currently have the standard single dog cut out, right hand and left hand like stock plates.
I did have Daron cut me samples of his double dog mods on all the big boy plates ;)
Tom

That's good news!

:)
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Cortez_Conversions

Let's talk colors....

Silver and black for sure to match my frames, red? ice blue? I'm not going to make a lot of these, so i kinda want to keep the number of colors down.

What do you all think??
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

thorhammer

Ice blue for sure. Would love a set in your green also.

mikeysm

Any color goes good with the frames you sell. Ice blue will go good with silver or black.

TongassFisher

I'm leaning towards silver!