La Mexicana, yet another rewrap job

Started by steelfish, June 07, 2017, 06:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

well, this was an job for a good friend, he's getting ready to a 8 day fishing trip and wanted to show his heritage  ;D ;D

as always some before and after pictures, no many things to say other than he wanted a rod with mexican flag colors (I know some of you that could use that too  ;) ;))and new guides better suited for braid line use  , so, just jump to check the pics

BEFORE

AFTER

and this one with the flash on, to bring up the vivid colors of the threads

PS: this was the rod used to caught the big grouper I posted some Months ago
last pic on this next thread
http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=21281.0

The Baja Guy

Shark Hunter

Alex,
I can't see your pics?
The one you posted the other day of the shark rig I sent Can't be seen now either.
Not sure if it is just me, but I can't see them from my work computer or my laptop at home.
Life is Good!

bhale1

Tiddlerbasher

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

steelfish

hmm  let me check the privacy setting on my google pics account, I need to figurate how the pictures on google account can be shared, I had to return to photobucket to post them .. :-\
The Baja Guy

Shark Hunter

Great job on that Rod Alex. You have some skills.
Life is Good!

thorhammer

Dominick

Alex that is some beautiful work.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Nice, I wish I had a "spare" power winder that I could "loan" you.   

I have been busy, will try to get the Seaquilizer in the mail soon.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

steelfish

Dont worry Lee on The power wraper, I Will look for one when The things get serious.. or maybe already got, Italia have 6 rods pending waiting a rewrap Jobs, same colors for a friend with  a charter

Take your time with The Seaqualizer
The Baja Guy