MysticParts.com Reel Service Centers page

Started by mizmo67, June 10, 2017, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Sal: I agree with that statement. It is a heck of a way to start, but some people take things for granted without knowing what this site is all about.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Marcq

Quote from: Alto Mare on July 31, 2018, 11:42:54 PM
Quote from: Mullet88z on July 31, 2018, 07:37:30 PM
I'm very Interested, I'm taking a couple years off(to get my back operated on) I sold the Offshore Charter Boat that I had been operating since the early 90's. I currently own over 50 Penn Reels most Senators starting with 4/0 to 16/0 and Internationals up to 130w. I am capable of handling most of the parts R&R but you guy's have everything I need and this alin tani site is confusing as hell and I would just as soon stick with what I know. Glad I saw this

That's a heck of a statement for being your first post. How about you introduce yourself, over by the welcome section, first?
Did you just dive in to get a spot on MysticParts.com?

Sal

At least he showed his true intention  ;)

Marc..

mizmo67

Perhaps I should have rephrased it as for active/contributing members of the forum?
Since this is a sort of family and we try to help each other out

I did not want to have to put any restrictions on the list other than "if we got serious complaints about someone on the service page that I'd have to remove them".
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

Reel 224

Mo: As you know there's one in every crowd.  ;) ;D

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."