Carbon Composite Boat

Started by Alto Mare, June 14, 2017, 11:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Anyone here with some extra change looking for a new boat? :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

akfish

I was about to order one whenI realized it does not have a helicopter deck. Who  would want such a boat without a helicopter deck??
Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska

reelrepair123

Decker

When they start 3D printing those boats the cost will come way down ::)

bhale1

Sal,
After you get a few shake down cruises on it let me know! I'll come out and fish on it with you!
I'll even find some Vecchia Romagna for the trip ;D
Brett

Newell Nut

Kind of worthless. They did not mention refrigerated fish box, live wells, fight chairs or anything of value.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

troutman561

David Hall

Quote from: akfish on June 14, 2017, 12:32:37 PM
I was about to order one whenI realized it does not have a helicopter deck. Who  would want such a boat without a helicopter deck??

Glad you pointed that out.  I came this close to ordering one ;D

Decker

I have the CAD drawings for this and can easy add the heliport. Next task is building the carbon fiber printer and I already have a hangar to house it. I'm taking preorders. 8)

Rickb

After watching the video I contemplated ordering a few dozen  ;D
At first I was thinking they may make a nice lil gift but then it dawned on me ....everyone I know would expect a gift of this nature to be much bigger, faster and more expensive ::) LOL
I grew up in the sturgeon Bay Area
 Rick

David Hall

I'm with Dwight, where's the cleaning station?

Keta

Quote from: Newell Nut on June 14, 2017, 09:42:30 PM
Kind of worthless. They did not mention refrigerated fish box, live wells, fight chairs or anything of value.

All of that is on the 36' skiff.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain