Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

pjstevko

Well.......

I'M ALL PAID UP       ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

Who's gonna join me  ??? ??? ??? ???

pjstevko

I'm getting excited  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'll be breaking in a completely new set-up....

A Diawa BG 6500 reel (http://www.daiwa.com/us/contents/reels/bg_sw_spinning/) on a St. Croix Mojo Jig Rod (http://stcroixrods.com/products/saltwater/mojo-jig)

Anyone that tags along is free to try out the new set-up....

pjstevko

theswimmer

PJ,
Call me about logistics.
I think I can pull this off if we do a turnaround.
I can supply the car, meet somewhere in Fresno or Madera.
My training schedule has been 21 days in four weeks so apologies for dragging my feet.
We would need to be along the same type of schedule we talked about before as I have to go back east again late Monday.
Call me when you can,
Best,
J
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Quote from: theswimmer on July 04, 2017, 12:41:37 AM
PJ,
Call me about logistics.
I think I can pull this off if we do a turnaround.
I can supply the car, meet somewhere in Fresno or Madera.
My training schedule has been 21 days in four weeks so apologies for dragging my feet.
We would need to be along the same type of schedule we talked about before as I have to go back east again late Monday.
Call me when you can,
Best,
J
I'll call you tonight...if I don't get to it tonight i'll call ya from work tomorrow...It'll show up on caller id as "us government"

pjstevko

JT    PM sent

Anyone else wanna join us ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

The lings are starting to chew and the reds are on fire!!!!

pjstevko

Just checked the website and right now it's a super light load with 16 people, one more than the minimum to go.....

I'm stoked ;D ;D ;D

Big Tim

Quote from: pjstevko on July 08, 2017, 03:26:58 AM
Just checked the website and right now it's a super light load with 16 people, one more than the minimum to go.....

I'm stoked ;D ;D ;D

Hope it's just over the min. and you kill it. I stinks working nights and weekends

BT

pjstevko

Quote from: Big Tim on July 08, 2017, 04:51:11 AM
Quote from: pjstevko on July 08, 2017, 03:26:58 AM

I'm stoked ;D ;D ;D

Hope it's just over the min. and you kill it. I stinks working nights and weekends

BT

Tim you're starting to look a little under the weather.. You better take a day off and take care of yourself  ;D ;D

Swami805

yeah Tim, I'll write you a note.
I'd go up there but punched too many fishing E tickets lately. Hope to catch up with you another time. Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Big Tim

Quote from: Swami805 on July 08, 2017, 03:01:43 PM
yeah Tim, I'll write you a note.
I'd go up there but punched too many fishing E tickets lately. Hope to catch up with you another time. Sheridan

You could Join me an Mel on the Mirage 8/7/17 out of the Channel Islands?

Tim

Swami805

Thanks Tim, I'm on several charters on the Island Tak out of there for the summer. I'll see if I can swing it though. I was out Thursday, a lot of life out there now and the waters warming up. Things are lining up well for that trip.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

pjstevko