Thanks and Recognition

Started by Bill Karr, June 21, 2017, 05:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Karr

Obviously, we all owe a great thank you to Alan. Even though not able to make the trip and with a very unpleasant personal situation, he made the arraignments, donated his gear, and even contributed prizes.
Prizes (and winners) from Alan included:
His famous wrench-All won
The Ohana T-Shirt-All
A Jigmaster 500-Ed Hood won
A Daiwa 50 HLD-Jerry won

Okuma donated hats and rod wraps to all
Bryan Young donated Knot Pullers to all
Steve Schuster donated a custom 20-40 class rod-I won (and I never win anything) very nice

A special thanks to Bryan Young and Ed Tani helped all those who did not use tackle but used Alan's. Kept them both busy.

A Thank You to all from all of us.
Bill

Bill B

Class act all of you.....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

tony from soft steel donated a bunch of line!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Quote from: alantani on June 22, 2017, 01:36:18 AM
tony from soft steel donated a bunch of line!
Not sure where it went. I'm still unpacking though.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

DCH

I sent out this in the group email yesterday, but thanks to Bill for creating a post under the appropriate title!

All, words can hardly express my  appreciation and gratitude for the time we share together each fishing trip as 'a group'. Thanks to each of you for sharing your time and efforts to make this a special event year to year.

I was able to see Alan briefly yesterday to drop off the card and lucky money wishing him a speedy recovery. He looked well and in good spirits already thinking about the next trip, a role model for us all! Looking forward to seeing you all again, sooner than later... David