STOLEN!

Started by Cortez_Conversions, June 21, 2017, 07:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

Some IDIOT just stole this reel from Fishermans Warehouse in in San Jose!

This is a Newell sideplate prototype for Bryan Young.
It is the only one blue anodized in the world.

Here are rough pics of the plates unanodized.

If you find this reel, and give me the IDIOT, I will pay cash reward.

If the IDIOT reads this, your only hope is to drop it off back at the store no question asked. I will hunt you down.

Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Shark Hunter

I hope you get it back Tom.
Nothing worse than a Thief.
Life is Good!

Cortez_Conversions

Makes me sick. All the work put into getting this reel ready for this trip for nothing.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

alantani

obviously a thief with good taste in reels.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Swami805

Absolutely sucks. Looks like a prototype 500 series? I'll spread it around
Do what you can with that you have where you are

vilters

might want to post this on bd and some of the other fishing websites if you haven't already done so, the idiot may be stupid enough to bring it on a sport boat. good luck in your hunt, thieves are the worst kind of people. btw, I'd love to get my hands on one of these too 8)

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Swami805 on June 21, 2017, 07:35:00 PM
Absolutely sucks. Looks like a prototype 500 series? I'll spread it around

400 series.

Alto Mare

Quote from: vilters on June 21, 2017, 07:57:21 PM
might want to post this on bd and some of the other fishing websites if you haven't already done so, the idiot may be stupid enough to bring it on a sport boat. good luck in your hunt, thieves are the worst kind of people. btw, I'd love to get my hands on one of these too 8)
Yep, that  dummy was probably trying to sell it, he's going to realize  this is a tight community and that won't work.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

theswimmer

Make sure Randy Pauly sees this post.
He probably see's more reels
than the total of all of us.
Fred see's a bunch  as well....
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

steelhead_killer

Scumbag!  No video in the store?  It will be difficult to use and/or sell without someone seeing it.  Dumb. 

Andy
><)))">

David Hall

I just checked Craigslist, it's not listed there.  I work in the area, I'll keep my ears and eyes open.

Gfish

I's there 2 days ago, Mon. 'bout 4:30-5:40pm, only remember 3 other customers for sure(went over to Sprouts for 45 min., or so, then came back to get some frozen bait). Do they have any suspected perps.?
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

swill88

If we were 150 years younger we would gather a posse and hop on our horses.

A reel thief is a lowlife.

Rancanfish

Boy I hope we find this guy. His names gonna be mud in the fishing community.

How the hell did it get out where someone could make it walk???

EDIT:  Posted it on FULLSPEED, maybe someone can get it on to COASTSIDE?
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Puhi

Hope you get it back, thieves should get their dominant hand, and opposing foot lopped off, no jail time needed.  On a side note, that work is gorgeous! Hoping 400,500, and 600 series will become a reality!