STOLEN!

Started by Cortez_Conversions, June 21, 2017, 07:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

just added this to coastside.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Gfish

Taking that one, the person would know quality in fishing reels. There were a buncha Diawa Sweepfires still in the boxes on top a the counter, easy as pie to grab when nobody was looking. Given what musta gone inta that Newell, it's both sicking and sad...

Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

broadway

Man, I sure hope you get that reel back and get the IDIOT who stole it.  I HATE thieves!
My eyes are peeled on Ebay for ya...
Fingers crossed,
Dom

ez2cdave

Quote from: Rancanfish on June 22, 2017, 02:38:31 AMHow the hell did it get out where someone could make it walk???

Maybe an "inside job" ?

Tight Lines !

Benni3

He needs to mail it back or notice there no pictures of Dewayne and there's a reason  ;D

wailua boy

I really think there should be stiffer penalties for stealing.(especially a reel this nice lol) I have friends on Big Island and they are experiencing a huge crime wave and they get no media attention, its not right...

kmstorm64

How does the song go..."dirty deeds done dirt cheap!"
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Bryan Young

I highly doubt it's an inside job. We know the people there for years.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D