STOLEN - My new prototype - Newell 400 series

Started by Bryan Young, June 21, 2017, 11:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on June 21, 2017, 07:12:27 PM
Some IDIOT just stole this reel from Fishermans Warehouse in in San Jose!

This is a Newell sideplate prototype for Bryan Young.
It is the only one blue anodized in the world.

Here are rough pics of the plates unanodized.

If you find this reel, and give me the IDIOT, I will pay cash reward.

If the IDIOT reads this, your only hope is to drop it off back at the store no question asked. I will hunt you down.

Tom
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

David Hall

I'm on the watch here on the south side Bryan.  It's not listed for sale on craigslist today.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Donnyboat

Newell 400 series, we all have to check the flea markets for this, good luck Bryon, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

mikeysm

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

BrianBM

Good luck.  I'd love to catch up with whomever has my Newell 540.

King rigger

On the lookout here in N.C.    Thats as sorry as it gets. I lookout for others gear like it is my own. John.

pjstevko

conchydong

Hope the reel is recovered someday. It will probably take a miracle but you never know.

"I'd love to spit some Beech Nut in that dude's eyes and shoot him with my ol' .45"

Hank Williams Jr.

Bryan Young

No updates.  Someone is hiding the reel or its in a pawn shop somewhere.

David Hall

Haven't seen it on craigslist, I look almost everyday.

mikeysm

That reel is in his collection never to be seen again. He knows if someone sees it he is as good as caught. He will fish it and keep it out of sight. Then he will start showing his friends and then he will get caught. If you can't show it off then why have it.

Mike

Bryan Young

This is the reel since photobucket is now defunct.

pjstevko