im beyond addicted!!!!!!! ha ha ha!!!!!!

Started by moondog371, June 23, 2017, 04:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

im not to goo with computers!

how to post pics
1 (50%)
still learning
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

moondog371

I don't feel so all alone anymore!!! I love old penn reels! just got me a long beach 259 for $16.00. she is alil beat up .but oooo so beautiful!!!!!! I gotta learn how to put pics up n show you all my collection!!!! and thanks again ,just because..........

sdlehr

Welcome, Moondog! You're in good company. I have a friend who is a psychologist. She asked me if any of my reel collector friends suffer from mental illness. I told her no, I think most of them enjoy it. Welcome to the club.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

moondog371

its a awesome hobby! I guess ya call it! I'm learning so much from this web site! nice people also! ty for the welcome! I'm still learning . I find a post I like and sometimes I cant find it again! ill keep on lookin around and ill get it!!!!!! thanks again!

Bill B

MD......welcome to the Darkside....no turning  back now,,,,bwwwaaahahahahaha.....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

moondog371

bill no turning back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i agree! I'm am hooked!!!!!!!!! its crazy how a fishing reel can make me so happy! good stuff!!!!

broadway

Yep, with all those exclamation points I'd say you're in trouble. ;)
Welcome to the club,
Dom

alantani

just make sure you grease all of the carbon fiber drags!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

moondog371

ok Alan ,will do! and I haven been! thanks ! hello and thanks to everyone !

moondog371

I don't type much.i never emailed in my life . so when I do things like this. to me its a big deal! lol so I use !!!!!!!!!!!!! those a lot! I drive dump trucks,and labor, and fish when I can! and collect and try to rebuild old penn reels !!!! just looking around and exploring in here ! I'm learning a ton of great info!!!!!!

Army_of_One

You're not an addict.  This guy is an addict:
https://pensacola.craigslist.org/spo/6187765785.html
I do believe that is a "boat load."  :P
Another day in Paradise!

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

moondog371

yeah ,that's a boat load! I'm not close to that (yet)......wouldn't mind takinga look through that though!!!!!!! thanks! hello and ty tightlines! also!

Rickb

it's good thing I don't live near Pensacola or I would be starving next month ;D LOL

handi2

That guy in Milton, FL has been around for years. He does keep a boat load of rods and reels for sale.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

thorhammer

That dude's not an addict, because he's actually selling some stuff. He's a pusher. The dude what be buying all the 488's and Greenies (Thorhammer) would be the addict lol. If his table quantifies an addict I think I'm three addicts.