The LOST ART of Surf Fishing video - Penn 77 Seahawk

Started by Decker, June 27, 2017, 09:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Decker

I watch this guy on youtube regularly.  He likes to fish vintage penn baitcasters, and  this video shows him fishing a Sea Hawk 77.  Jerry says that he will put out vids on other classic penns going forward:

oc1

That's a terrific video Decker.  I'm going to watch his other stuff.  Thank you very much.
-steve

fishhawk

sdlehr

Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

mo65

That's very interesting. He's fishing a model most folks scoff at as being a "kiddie reel". Love it! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

tristan

Quote from: oc1 on June 27, 2017, 10:29:07 PM
That's a terrific video Decker.  I'm going to watch his other stuff.  Thank you very much.
-steve

I've watched several now, and he's a hoot - fishing with a Cuban Yoyo (catching a striper on it too!), a Penn Leveline 350 (his opinion is they rock!) and so on.

Is he a member here?    Jerry, you out there?

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Decker

Glad you all enjoyed that.  I'll see if I can "lure" Jerry onto AT.com ;D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!