Daiwa 1300C Spinning Part Needed

Started by handi2, June 29, 2017, 09:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

handi2

Hello,

I need a main gear for this old reel. It belongs to a kid in the neighborhood. The anti reverse ratchet is built into the main gear, all one piece.

I bet Fred has one!!

Thanks,

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

foakes

If I don't have a new one, Keith --

Should have a used one in the bonepile of old reel bodies.

Check tomorrow and send one out.

Just the main gear and A/R?

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

handi2

Fred I believe just the main gear will do.

Thanks again,

Keith
Gulf Breeze, FL

foakes

Found an old Daiwa 1300C body with intact guts in the bonepile, Keith --

I will pull the main out, clean it -- and send it off Wednesday, after the Holiday.

Do you still need this German Silver sideplate screw for the old DAM Quick SW 68 from about 1950?

Was getting back to working on reels today, after a 3 month hiatus of working on timber -- and found this under a piece of paper on the bench -- with your name on it -- sorry... :-[ :-[ :-[

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

handi2

Yes sir I do need the screw also. Its a wonder you remember  :D

Thanks
Gulf Breeze, FL

foakes

Quote from: handi2 on July 03, 2017, 11:41:53 PM
Yes sir I do need the screw also. Its a wonder you remember  :D

Thanks

Well, Keith --

I got lucky and bagged and tagged it for you right away -- it was so small it stuck under a piece of paper before I could drop it in the "Outbox" bin.

This is what happens when I clean my bench after 90 days of not working on reels.

N/C, of course.

Best,

Fred

--------

Fred O.